Thread: bow

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

bow

i recently got the galakras bow normal. but i atm got the warforged gun frome malkork. before i upgrade bow i was thinking if it actualy better? the + haste is nice as i use atm haste>mastery>crit build. only play bm.

here is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ttara/advanced

thx =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    i recently got the galakras bow normal. but i atm got the warforged gun frome malkork. before i upgrade bow i was thinking if it actualy better? the + haste is nice as i use atm haste>mastery>crit build. only play bm.

here is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ttara/advanced

thx =)
    Whoops - thought you were talking the legendary...apologies!

- - - Updated - - -

I am showing that the warforged gun is indeed better
    Last edited by Fluffernut; 2014-05-08 at 03:07 PM. Reason: read it wrong...heheheh

iLvl > all for weapons. All the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    Whoops - thought you were talking the legendary...apologies!

- - - Updated - - -

I am showing that the warforged gun is indeed better

Galakras bow, not garrosh bow.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    iLvl > all for weapons. All the time.
    QFT 10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Some bash it - but askmrrobot.com is a great resource. You can go with the build it defaults to, or create your own via scaling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    Some bash it - but askmrrobot.com is a great resource. You can go with the build it defaults to, or create your own via scaling.
    AMR is only as good as the person using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    AMR is only as good as the person using it.
    Yup - as are most tools.

Deleted
    ah okay, thought that the haste might be weight the item lvl up=) as for ask mr robot i havent used it alot. so no not sure how to do it^^

but to get it clear, will it ever be better for any spec? otherwise am gonna disenchant it=)

I used to hate AMR, now I just edit its weights and options so heavily that it does what I want.

Deleted
    ah okay, thought that the haste might be weight the item lvl up=) as for ask mr robot i havent used it alot. so no not sure how to do it^^

but to get it clear, will it ever be better for any spec? otherwise am gonna disenchant it=)
    DE it unless you want it for transmog (looks cool), won't be better for any spec

iLvl trumps for every spec. Only to keep it around is for transmog.

Maybe if it was all hit/expertise and you were already at the cap in both and cant adjust your reforges.

u will lose small amount of haste.

when i had protector's xbow, i had like 37% haste

then i got Malkrok WF bow, i lost about 1.5% haste, but as its higher ilvl, and gain more stats through double update, the loss of 1.5% haste is greatly compensated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anjan011 View Post
    u will lose small amount of haste.

when i had protector's xbow, i had like 37% haste

then i got Malkrok WF bow, i lost about 1.5% haste, but as its higher ilvl, and gain more stats through double update, the loss of 1.5% haste is greatly compensated.
    Malkorok gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    Malkorok gun.
    Thanks for your contribution I would have no idea what he meant without you pls mod this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Not in Dragon Soul! Dragon Soul had 390 LFR Bow > 397 Normal Mode weapons (Single Target). Oh by the way is the Bow from ICC any good because it can fyre an additional attack?
    Because that is relevant now.. ;_;

And no, it isn't. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Not in Dragon Soul! Dragon Soul had 390 LFR Bow > 397 Normal Mode weapons (Single Target). Oh by the way is the Bow from ICC any good because it can fyre an additional attack?
    I think it's obvious that he's talking about the current tier and current state of the game, where ilvl > all for weapons, all the time.
    And no, I can't imagine why the bow from ICC would be any good with that much of a stat and weapon damage drop- it's only a chance for an extra autoattack, and every single attack of yours is going to be far weaker for using it.

Can't believe you both bit on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Can't believe you both bit on that.
    You'd be absolutely astounded at what I see people say, dead serious, on this forum. I'd always rather engage than let what could be a very, very misinformed statement lie.

DBW does still proc. Sometimes when I feel like trolling my friends I'll wear it during a raid and wait until someone asks why I'm transformed like into a taunka or something