Poll: Do you want to see Void Shift removed?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Void Shift - The Poll

Discussion of Void Shift's removal in WoD Here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ing-Void-Shift

Do you personally want to see Void Shift removed in Warlords? Why or why not? Will you miss it? Would you like to see it as a major glyph (Or a minor glyph that only swaps appearances )

There's no option for, I play a priest and I'm so fucking happy this god awful ability is gone and won't ever come back. Please change the poll to not be so bias.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Bleh I kind of liked it but it was really stupid that I didn't get an 87 spell like every other spec in the game when I did pvp.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    There's no option for, I play a priest and I'm so fucking happy this god awful ability is gone and won't ever come back. Please change the poll to not be so bias.
    Drye, I'm going to faction change and transfer to Mag just so I can Void Shift you every 10 minutes until you learn to love Void Shift.

That being said, I'm okay with it leaving it it means I can get more damage in return

Pretty split poll so far.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I play a priest and I'm so fucking happy this god awful ability is gone and won't ever come back.
    I vote this as well. Best reply ever.

Deleted
    If that is what it takes to get higher damage, sure. I did like the spell in theory (as with many of the level 87 spells).

Deleted
    I'm gonna miss it, there's not a lot in this game more satisfying than lifeswapping at the right moment and securing boss kills. I know that the typical response to this is that in a perfectly working raid environment the need of people having to lifeswap should never occur, but I'd wager that even in Top#3 guilds such scenarios arise.

If they really adjust damage to be a lot less spiky then I guess it's okay to remove the spell gameplay-wise. :/

Deleted
    If I am absolutely honest, the thing I like most about Void Shift is the cosmetic glyph. Scaring huge cow tanks by making them a female Goblin = win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathaia View Post
    If I am absolutely honest, the thing I like most about Void Shift is the cosmetic glyph. Scaring huge cow tanks by making them a female Goblin = win.
    Problem is when you do it to a bear.
    The first time i've seen that glyph i was tanking thok (i'm a tauren), and a priest tauren void shifted me. Needless to say that i got killed while trying like a mad to shift back in bear form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappyname View Post
    Problem is when you do it to a bear.
    The first time i've seen that glyph i was tanking thok (i'm a tauren), and a priest tauren void shifted me. Needless to say that i got killed while trying like a mad to shift back in bear form.
    awesome wish I could've seen that

---

It doesn't bother me either way, but if it goes I'd love the appearance swap glyph but would want it not usable in raids

We are getting a talent that is Void Shift 2.0, anyways. It looks promising but only time will tell how it plays out from a healing perspective.

I'm with Dyre, as far as shadow is concerned, the spell can die in a fire for all I care.

Deleted
    Hopefully they keep the glyph tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Steehl View Post
    Drye, I'm going to faction change and transfer to Mag just so I can Void Shift you every 10 minutes until you learn to love Void Shift.

That being said, I'm okay with it leaving it it means I can get more damage in return
    You won't be able to spam it for much longer el oh el.

Poll has yet to be updated to be non bias so this poll is essentially flawed and means nothing =p

Deleted
    Polls never mean anything, anywhere. Post this one in trade and tell this its important Warlock information and suddenly the outcome is completely different. Polls also suggest everyone's opinion is equal. Newsflash: they're not.

You won't be able to spam it for much longer el oh el.
    (+/-)Four months is plenty of time

It's a nice last ditch effort spell to have in order to save a tank who's close to dying or, for that matter, to steal health from someone else to save your own skin But I so rarely use it, it wouldn't be missed if Blizz removed it.

Deleted
    It's an unnecessary spell - we've already got Pain Suppression and Guardian Spirit for single-target emergency situations. Shadowpriests have got Dispersion for personal emergencies. It's just extra button bloat, and with a 6min cooldown it's rarely useful. (If they turned it into a major glyph or talent i'd probably never use it).

I like the Glyph of Shifted Appearances though, just for pure cosmetic/fun value.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Polls never mean anything, anywhere. Post this one in trade and tell this its important Warlock information and suddenly the outcome is completely different. Polls also suggest everyone's opinion is equal. Newsflash: they're not.
    It's a joke. Chill out, rage lord.

Deleted
    Doing 1mil shifts on tank then using prayer to get back up is great
    And hurting yourself, pulling someone into the air then shifting them to kill them