Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Because 400 lb women like in the link or any more classy?
    Fallacy. I never said they were classy. But far be it from me to prevent the masturbatory party going on right now about how bad fat people are. Make sure to clean the spunk off of yourselves when you all are done.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Hey look, more fat shaming. Stay classy, MMO-Champion.
    I'll shame any fat person who tries to compare their "affliction" to being black, or being gay viciously and mercilessly; but not necessarily for being fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    im gunna have to go to san antonio to get my sides back before someone eats them.

holy fuck my face hurts pls make it stop
    Your avatar was perfect for that comment

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    I'll shame any fat person who tries to compare their "affliction" to black people mercilessly; but not necessarily for being fat.
    Good thing the only thing being mocked in this thread are these women's very absurd and stupid comments, amirite?

Fallacy. I never said they were classy. But far be it from me to prevent the masturbatory party going on right now about how bad fat people are. Make sure to clean the spunk off of yourselves when you all are done.
    Well, seeing they are a HUGE reason ( pun intended ), on why health insurance rates keep skyrocketing. I think any of us who have to pay these premiums, have a reason to bitch. Not like heart disease is the leading killer of people, oh wait.

Good thing the only thing being mocked in this thread are these women's very absurd and stupid comments, amirite?
    Guess what, if you reveal yourself to be an intolerant ignorant idiot, you're going to have your own inadequacies targeted; and being obese is a huge fucking inadequacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Well, seeing they are a HUGE reason ( pun intended ), on why health insurance rates keep skyrocketing. I think any of us who have to pay these premiums, have a reason to bitch. Not like heart disease is the leading killer of people, oh wait.
    Yeah being a cunt really solves that problem, doesn't it.

Guess what, if you reveal yourself to be an intolerant ignorant idiot, you're going to have your own inadequacies targeted; and being obese is a huge fucking inadequacy.
    So basically, their comments are dumb, so fuck it, lets just insult them. Makes sense. What a bunch of gross fatties. Good to know, next time anybody says something stupid on this website, I can mock them personally.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2014-05-08 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    As much as I loathe the "fat acceptance movement" and loved the completely benign and positive reinforcement jokes of Mr Barkley, that's not true; there just happens to be a crap load of people turning ridiculously fat. Smoking still rates as the biggest killer. Although this obesity wave is bound to get worse, and smoking is diminishing.
    Being fat affects your whole body. If you are fat, you are guaranteed to get a weight related disease or two when you start to get older.

It seems you can't say anything anymore without someone getting offended...

I'm not sure if the age of instant communication is such a boon, after all. If people are so insecure about themselves that they take any slight as a highly personal offense, then perhaps no one should say anything at all.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Being fat affects your whole body.
    And smoking only affects..lungs, mouth, brain, hands, face, eyes, fingers, throat, stomach and I'm sure a hundred other things. Being obese is fucking awful for your health, and it opens you up to alot of horrible diseases; but smoking is actual poison.

One would think being a black man, he'd be more sensitive to having his physical body criticized.
    This seems like an equally dickish thing to say.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    While I don't think you should be insulting and mocking people, I also don't think there should be a fat acceptance movement. It's fucking unhealthy but it's still your choice to be obese I guess. You don't need to shame people because they are fat, it's pretty fucking obvious that they know they are fat, but having a fucking movement is incredibly silly.

I laugh when I see people saying that he should be accepting of peoples body sizes and that he should know as a black man about the struggles of equality. 999/1000 people can make a choice about whether or not they are fat or not, they can also fucking do something about it. Your race or skin color is something you can't REALISTICALLY change. Michael Jackson doesn't count.

The only thing society has to change as a whole is the definition of fat. There are people who perfectly normal body sizes (i.e not unhealthy at all) that are told they are fat, that needs to be changed for sure. But having a fucking movement about accepting obesity and being fat is a joke. Thin privilege makes me fucking gag. Love sitting on a plane and having somebody spill over into my seat. I guess I'm super privileged that I can fit in my own seat because I don't over consume and do light/moderate activity on a regular basis.

Body acceptance is a good thing, but it should only realistically go within actual healthy norms.
    I completely agree. I'm all for body acceptance so long as its not self-destructive and has ill effects on your health. There will always be people who naturally carry more weigh (fat) and those who are naturally thin. Media influenced body image is especially a problem for younger females and both types should be taught to be accepted in society.

"Obese acceptance" is not something I can get behind however.
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2014-05-08 at 11:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    IDK who this guy is, but if what you say makes specifically the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance and the Obesity Action Coalition angry, keep talking.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    IDK who this guy is, but if what you say makes specifically the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance and the Obesity Action Coalition angry, keep talking.
    You've never heard of Charles Barley? Do you live in a cave? That's the round mound of rebound!!

Barkley has been talking about San Antonio like this for years, you can find stuff on Youtube. Don't think anything's going to come out of it. Maybe TNTs cool with it because SA is a smaller market

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/f...ng-to-science/

If you are fat, even only slightly, you pretty much have to work ten times harder then someone who is naturally a healthy weight your entire life just to keep the weight off. Yes, it's a cracked article but it also links to a lot of other sources where they got their information.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/01/ma...agewanted=all& Here's one of them that explains the science behind why it's just so hard to not only lose weight but also keep it off.

Telling someone to just lose weight is as easy as telling someone to quit using heroine, stop gambling or playing video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/f...ng-to-science/

If you are fat, even only slightly, you pretty much have to work ten times harder then someone who is naturally a healthy weight your entire life just to keep the weight off. Yes, it's a cracked article but it also links to a lot of other sources where they got their information.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/01/ma...agewanted=all& Here's one of them that explains the science behind why it's just so hard to not only loose weight but also keep it off.

Telling someone to just loose weight is as easy as telling someone to quit using heroine, stop gambling or playing video games.
    Video games and gambling yes, heroin, not in even close; go away.

"Making slurs about body size is just as offensive as making comments about body color"
    No, it's not. And that spokesperson should be ashamed for making such a terrible analogy. But don't get me wrong, I don't find 'fat shaming' to be acceptable either.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Chelly
    Fat acceptance movement, haha hilarious. Trying to make obesity acceptable is just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance
    Who the fuck cares what Charles Barkley thinks. Look who is complaining "National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance." Sorry but unless you have some medical issues fat=lazy.