Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I think it's supposed to imply that a mouth-breather is someone who isn't smart enough to think of breathing through their nose. I've never even thought long enough about people who breathe through their mouths to question why they don't use their noses. I don't have any kind of issue where I'd prefer to breathe through my mouth, so I guess I just assumed most were the same way.

Also there was a guy I sat beside in highschool who was a loud mouth-breather and it drove me fucking insane, as if he had ran a marathon before class every day.

It's just one of those phrases that I've added to my speech that I've never thought about. I doubt it's too offensive, it's the same as calling someone a boogerbrain or a dummyhead, right?
    From UD:

mouthbreather
    1. literally, someone who lacks enough intelligence that they never learned to breathe through their nose.

2. a really dumb person.
    "In his latest work, the director has forsaken the indie audience and made something for the mouthbreathers."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Trying to be neutral here - but why is it that we immediately tend to believe anything that somebody posts, just because he is part of the MMO champion posters crew?
    I'd like to think that people are honest, but that's super naive, and I forget it every time I click refresh to look for a new thread to "contribute" to.

Then I realize I'm feeding a troll or contributing to a senseless conversation, and I move on. And do it again.

'Cause I don't want to have to look at everything from a cynic's point of view.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofey View Post
    From UD:

mouthbreather
    1. literally, someone who lacks enough intelligence that they never learned to breathe through their nose.

2. a really dumb person.
    "In his latest work, the director has forsaken the indie audience and made something for the mouthbreathers."
    Cool, I always like when I guess at the meaning of something just from the name and get it right.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Claws View Post
    For the last few months I have been playing my way through LFR and I constantly get kicked! I'm always top dps but every time I try and throw some advice their way I instantly get kicked. Does this happen in other people's LFRs?
    I do the same. Top dps, and coming with advice if need be, or tell the people off that blames the wrong people, and tell why they're wrong. I'm actually pretty damn rude to those that blames the tank, when it's dps doing it wrong.
    Only gotten kicked once, and that was back in tot, because i refused to tank, when a group of 10 people joined, and had their own tank, that had signed up as dps, and kept taunting of me. They kicked me *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Three things are going to happen in this thread.

1. "OP isn't telling the whole story"
    2. "OP was being a douchebag and thats why he got kicked"
    3. "OP was not pulling the numbers he says he is pulling and got kicked for it"
    Pretty much i guess
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Any time you give out helpful advice in LFR or try to socialize, that is grounds for a boot.

OMG top deeps in LFR, you must be gud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone in LFR has killed Garrosh. They do not suck.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Any time you give out helpful advice in LFR or try to socialize, that is grounds for a boot.
    And let me guess, the OP was also innocently linking his heroic kills only as a means to validate the helpful advice he was giving people.

Wake up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Three things are going to happen in this thread.

1. "OP isn't telling the whole story"
    2. "OP was being a douchebag and thats why he got kicked"
    3. "OP was not pulling the numbers he says he is pulling and got kicked for it"

I have been kicked from LFR for queueing as damage and topping both healing and damage meters as Ele, it happens, just try to ignore others mistakes and go with the flow, its the best way to avoid getting kicked
    I've had something similar happen to me. I've gone in as tank (DK) and topped both dps and healing. Doesn't happen often but on occasion I'll get kicked because someone isn't happy
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing thread. There is not much new to be added, other then you guys picking on each other.