Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Also, skip to 13:10 for raw footage of the average 90-boosted player in its native environment. And he lives.

Making the game accessible to someone with 2 spells on their bar and zero knowledge of how to play is what pretty much killed questing. A person with even a moderate grasp of his class will sweep the floor with these quest mobs.

Anyone else unimpressed? The Frostwolf Orcs are wearing that white leather armour that's been in the game since Classic WoW.. seriously? We have a quest with Thrall and Durotan and they don't even have any voice acted scenes? They're still using the same Orc voice from Classic when you talk to an NPC.

I know it's an alpha/beta but the zone doesn't look anywhere near finished and it's the only zone we've really seen so far.. also some other people pointed out it looks just like Borean Tundra.. which it does.

I also really dislike the new Orc model.. it just looks like a bunch of mini Garrosh's running around. Durotan looks like he's 4ft. tall.

A lot of the assets looks re used.

Again it's an alpha/beta and there's more work to be done but it really doesn't look that great and I'm almost 100% positive they're not further along in the development cycle at this point compared to MoP. If anything they're way behind where they were with MoP.

looks exactly like dragonblight, tbh

not that it's a bad thing, copying wrath/bc couldnt hurt

So all the stuff they said about not making racials effect players decision on what to play is basically a bunch of bull if they are going to keep EMFH and buff their stats on top of it w/o giving undead any bonus to stats or a EMFH equivalent. WOTF doesn't remove the need for a PvP trinket...no love for horde.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does every player who gets to play alpha/beta or whatever and show it off always end up being shit?

Honestly, give me access and let me show shit off. Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Neoz View Post
    These videos are from his twitch stream not PAX alpha. People love to make stuff up
    He was playing the PAX Alpha demo during Pax East at home since he lives near the convention center (if you listen to him talking in the video he also mentions it). I was live in this Twitch stream when he did that. First levelup took 2 hours. If you have no clue, don't act up.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

No new races or class, still wonder why WoD takes so long. If they really reinforce the developing team and it still makes Soo a year tier, I am very curious that how long Soo would be if they didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    ....And there goes the last bit of hope I had for Shattered hand to get an ally heavy sever to even it out...
    In fact, some of our PvP Players are leaving due to CRZ lift with other crowded realms. They say they can't find partners from Elwynn Forest anymore. - So I'm expecting our realm to become ghost town outside Capitals, since nobody actually leaves the Capitals.

What an ugly zone.

Deleted
    who the hell is canceling cinematics.

Deleted
    Cant understand how anyone can get excited over this giant pile of kodo shit

Garrosh must have done more than go the past. He created hundreds of clones of himself as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    ZERO insight or accepting community feedback. And a big FU from my side.. you'll never get my money again.
    He did accept community feedback, and he gave you a response, AND he gave you a reason for the response that he gave. It's not "ZERO insight" if you're not bright enough to read less than 140 characters without crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

I facepalmed so friggen hard at this guys second statement.

Why was tranq made resto only? Some of my favorite moments through the years were clutch tranq saves as a feral
    Because we're reducing stackable raid utility like that. Want to return raid survival to being the healers' job. (Celestalon)
    But yet Mage raid CD is stackable with any throughput healer CD, how do you not see that as a potential issue?
    Errr... That's the point? Perhaps a misunderstanding of the goal? (Celestalon)

Deleted
    The video of the Zone was terribly underwhelming ; Not because of the content, but because of how it was represented.

Very unproffesional representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    The video of the Zone was terribly underwhelming ; Not because of the content, but because of how it was represented.

Very unproffesional representation.
    Considering this was recorded back when PAX was going on and he was only able able to login due to a Blizzard screw up and he wanted to get as much content in during his stream/video and on top of that he's just a regular player like us and not a "professional" its fine. Don't be a twat dude.

Most of the zones so far look so unimpressive. The only ones I'm really excited about are Nagrand and Talador, and the latter I'm not entirely sure about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortehwin View Post
    God, Frostfire Ridge look so boring.
    it really does. Was there nothing more exciting that we could have been shown?

PAX was less than a month ago. I wouldn't paint this as some early demo from a bygone era.

Nothing about any of the areas they've showed so far impresses me, it's just all things we've seen a few times before.