Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Fetish related question(non sexual)

Hello there!

I've a rather odd question to ask fellow gamers out there, what are your opinions on a foot fetish? I've had one almost my entire life and to be honest I feel it's a gift. I know a lot of people fail to understand what a fetish really is but it's totally different in our eyes. Maybe if you have one we could share our input? Thank you for reading

Well, kinda need more info on this. It's a fetish of yours, yet it's non-sexual? Or are you saying the thread isn't sexual?

Honestly, to each their own, as long as everyone involved gives consent and is aware of what both parties plan to do (or are okay with doing). I have fetishes that a lot of people would find weird or even be disgusted at (not going to disclose here, sorry!), and a lot of others share the same or just don't mind it at all.

Though now I'm curious, what exactly are you trying to get out of this thread?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Well, this is among the strangest topics I've seen, here.

...Today, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gen-OT.. never change!

I have a fetish for bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I have a fetish for bacon.
    Who doesn't? Bacon gets everyone hard and/or wet.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Well, there's a difference between finding a particular bodily feature more attractive than another, and outright fetishizing that same body part.

Fetishism involves arousal, therefore it IS sexual.

The degree of arousal is entirely up to things like genetics and upbringing. It's a very personal subject, and there's no right or wrong answer; everyone has their quirks (see: gentlemen above and their bacon )
    Last edited by Hotmail; 2015-07-09 at 12:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will never understand why people like feet.

Signed, a proud xenophile/technophile/nyctophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    nyctophile.
    You, uh, have a thing for flying mammals?

Deleted
    Feet fetish is best kind of fetish. I for example find women with bunions repulsive to a point that she can be the hottest female on earth but the bunions alone make her ugly as quasimodo for me. Chloe Grace Moretz is good example, her bunions are major turn off for me. That why all ex-balerinas are big no go for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    You, uh, have a thing for flying mammals?
    My google result came up with something different:

nyctophilia

noun
    a love or preference for night, darkness

I have a... lot... but feet aren't one of them. I don't hate feet but they're about as erotic to me as elbows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I have a... lot... but feet aren't one of them. I don't hate feet but they're about as erotic to me as elbows.
    Elbows can be pretty nice, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I know what the term means. I was making a reference to these fuckers, for any chiropterologists in the audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stand feet. Saw some feet licking once and bout threw up.

I'm not into feet at all. I do like legs tho, toned smooth legs. Although I wouldn't call it a fetish. If I have a fetish it's probably boobs fetish, which is probably the 2nd most common fetish. Speaking of which, why all the butt love?

- - - Updated - - -

nyctophilia

noun
    a love or preference for night, darkness

But, bats are the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Speaking of which, why all the butt love?
    Bi-curious thoughts? I'll never understand why some heterosexual guys like butts, especially when most women aren't going to do that.

Then again, I'm a gay male, so... what do I know? *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    But, bats are the night.
    Well, y'know..

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I don't exactly have a foot-fetish myself? More of a foot-paw fetish, mostly Digitigrade. Some things gross others out, it's just how it goes. Not comfortable seeing it, or having it used/done which considering the devious/sexual nature of a fetish is somewhat appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by MicahYoreha View Post
    Hmm, I don't exactly have a foot-fetish myself? More of a foot-paw fetish, mostly Digitigrade. Some things gross others out, it's just how it goes. Not comfortable seeing it, or having it used/done which considering the devious/sexual nature of a fetish is somewhat appropriate.
    Half-OT here, but what if you came across digitigrade human feet? I have a symptom of something I won't get into, but it basically makes me walk as if my feet were like that. No, they aren't mutated physically or anything, it's just how I walk most of the time.

PS: This is raw curiosity; humor me

Bi-curious thoughts? I'll never understand why some heterosexual guys like butts, especially when most women aren't going to do that.
    It's entirely possible to appreciate an anatomical feature without wanting to stick your dick in it.

I mean it's generally a plus, but nice butts are nice regardless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Half-OT here, but what if you came across digitigrade human feet? I have a symptom of something I won't get into, but it basically makes me walk as if my feet were like that. No, they aren't mutated physically or anything, it's just how I walk most of the time.

PS: This is raw curiosity; humor me
    Doesn't really do anything for me - It's more to do with the pads and the overall look of it for me. Can go between being really cute, or just general enjoyment.