Can't decide which card to sell off

Okay so last year I build a PC and it was all fine until a few weeks after when the graphics card (MSI GTX 760 OC) decided to crap out and I had to sent it in for replacement. They said it would take little under 3 months to get a replacement cause of demand or something so I decided to get a Asus GTX 670 at the time cause I couldn't wait especially considering FF14 came out at the same time and I was playing that. That card worked great and still works great though I've been using the 760 for a while now with the 670 just sitting in the closet.

The performance is pretty much the same from what I read with the 670 being only slightly better? I'm leaning slightly towards the 670 but I believe I could get more money out of the 670 compared to the 760. The 670 also supports older drivers which I wouldn't mind cause of the games I play don't really preform as good on the new ones. Any help on this?
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2014-05-11 at 05:07 AM.

You'll get around $200-250 on the Asus GTX 670, the MSI GTX 760 OC you'll get $180-220, it all depends on the current market and what others are selling them for at the moment, but those ranges are the common price.

I know that the 670 is better than the 760 at stock, though they're pretty close. The OC version you have just brings it closer, but I believe the 670 is still better.
    Last edited by IRunSoFarAway; 2014-05-11 at 05:31 AM.

I think I'm going to keep the 760 as it's about a 2-3% difference according to alot of benchmarks and I'd rather stay with the GPU that stays at 55c with 35% fan speed during BF3 lol. 1-3 frames won't change anything considering I still get 60+ and anything above is pointless. Now just to figure out where to sell it best.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2014-05-12 at 07:44 AM.