Deleted

help elvui & unti frame text

after hours search on Elvui and googled i cant find the answer i'm looking for and this is my last hope

the text in my player & target unite frames it rather difficult to see such as HP, mana and targets names due to the color, i remember before you had to add some tag to change it the tag was something like #ffff00 but i cant remember what its was or how i use it to get it to change the color of the text its been a really long time since i used Elvui

Thanks for the help

You change the colour by scrolling down to the bottom part of "unitframe", the first one for all not player or target etc, you see change colours of text. boom done

"iirc"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    You change the colour by scrolling down to the bottom part of "unitframe", the first one for all not player or target etc, you see change colours of text. boom done

"iirc"
    there is no option to change the font color, its the font color i want to change not the bar color

Deleted
    In Unitframes -> Player Frame -> Health -> if you remove [Healthcolor] from the Text format, it will show the health in white txt instead. The same with Power, name and other stuff. If you remove the tag that has [xxxcolor] in it, the txt will be changed to white.