Immigration and Europe - why does Europe have trouble with immigrants?

NOTE: if you are going to nation-bash be racist or anything else that violates the rules do us all a favor and dont post here in this thread. i want a constructive thread that discusses the problems in light of the issues. if you cant control yourself and obey the MMO-C rules for posting, then DONT post here. thankyou i dont want this thread locked due to people who cant stop themselves from nationbashing and violating rules.

like i said in my other post about my negative experiences, i have only been to sweden and not europe at large so im not sure how things are over their but my experiences in sweden suggestd that there was a deeply ingrained suspicion and negative discrimination against immigrants and minorities in that country (that i saw in my trip.)

why does sweden and europe in general seem to have trouble with its immigrants and minorities unlike some other places? what's different? and what can be done to fix it? i think education would be a big step in solving the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Europe doesn't have problems with immigrants, ignorant people do. And most of the time you can't fix ignorance. And I don't see this thread going any better than your last one.

Deleted
    Hilarious that you tell people not to breach MMOC rules, then create a near identical thread that was locked only minutes ago, also a breach of the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Europe doesn't have problems with immigrants, ignorant people do. And most of the time you can't fix ignorance. And I don't see this thread going any better than your last one.
    the problem with the last thread were a few posters who couldnt help but nation-bash. i am sure this thread will be better since i specially asked those people to not post in it since i wanetd a more consructive discussion of the problems and their fixes.

Honestly I think there is more anti immigrant racism in Europe then there are to minorities in the U.S. Here in the U.S we don't have protests over minorites being here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Hilarious that you tell people not to breach MMOC rules, then create a near identical thread that was locked only minutes ago, also a breach of the rules.
    the last thread was about my experiences while on vacation. this one is about immigration in europe and how to fix the problems about it.

they are not the same. like at all. at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you keep saying Europe when your experience is one European country?

I'm brown and I'm proud - though I only discovered I was brown 10 minutes ago - and I haven't had any issues regarding racial discrimination in any country I've been to, and that includes Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Honestly I think there is more anti immigrant racism in Europe then there are to minorities in the U.S. Here in the U.S we don't have protests over minorites being here...
    in the US our president is a minority. we have lots of minorities represented in our political system too. we just have a different attitude to immigration and race and stuff than most other countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by charliemain View Post
    the problem with the last thread were a few posters who couldnt help but nation-bash. i am sure this thread will be better since i specially asked those people to not post in it since i wanetd a more consructive discussion of the problems and their fixes.
    You haven't been on here long then. But I have been wrong before and this could turn out better.

I'm brown and I'm proud - though I only discovered I was brown 10 minutes ago
    how did you not know your skin color until 10 minutes ago...?

Deleted
    gravemind is that you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by charliemain View Post
    how did you not know your skin color until 10 minutes ago...?
    TheGravemind told him he was.

Don't create threads that were just closed a few minutes prior.

Closed.