Poll: What would you want?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tree fiddy.

Deleted
    Money obviously. I'd like to think that I would require millions if not billions of dollars but truthfully I'd probably do it for like 10.000, maybe less. Being a hitman seems like a dream job. Do what comes natural to you and get paid handsomely, fucking amazing?! I mean, it's not like the 'Illuminati' will send a hitman after some innocent kindergarten worker. If you have a hit on you you're probably the shittiest shit on the surface of earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Powers of course. Powers are awesome!!

The adventure and other is what i voted.
    i'd cast away whatever shreds of humanity i have left to see my dream(s) fulfilled.
    sadly not even a mountain of money can help me achieve that.

also, internetbadasses.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    people sell their morality for money, it happens everyday

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to shoot fireballs from my hands, so I'd go for super natural POWA.

*shrugs* sure, depending how the degree of the reward, if it could be used to bring more good after the harm i have done, without much thought.
    And hey, something like immortality would be worth it :P

OP didn't state who I'm supposed to be fighting/killing or why.

Will I or people I care about be hurt if I refuse?

Are the people you're supposed to be fighting/killing "bad" people who will do others harm if not dealt with?

If the answer is no to both, I don't really have any reason to get involved.

If I'm compelled to do so and any power I like is on the cards, I'd want to be a Pokemon trainer, with every pokemon at my disposal. They might realise they'd made a mistake about the time Arceus moved them all to the other dimension. And then I'd fly off into the sunset on Scyther.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    "Can you give me a healing factor exactly like Wolverine's?"

YOU FOOLS!!
    That made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Im afraid I have no morality to sell.
    Power is my only guide.
    To me balance of power alone decides what is right or wrong.
    This is what you get when roleplayers can't tell the difference between themselves and their RP toon that has mixed blood of the humans, night elves, dwarves, worgen, draenei, gnomes, pandaren, blood elves, forsaken, tauren, orc, troll, ogre, ethereal, naaru and old gold... Of course this is a person whose RP toon can use all schools and disciplines of magic, is immortal, as well as invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    *shrugs* sure, depending how the degree of the reward, if it could be used to bring more good after the harm i have done, without much thought.
    And hey, something like immortality would be worth it :P
    Nothing says winning like nightmares about people you'd killed for... Eternity. Add to that the fact that your perception of time speeds up when you fail to experience new things. You'd probably live pretty happily for maybe a couple of hundred years. Beyond that you'd start to go insane... And I hope you asked for eternal youth while you were at it, because by default you're just aging but not dying...
    Last edited by Ryve; 2014-05-12 at 12:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    Let's assume for a second that a very powerful group of individuals appoached you and asked you to fight against, and oftentimes kill, other people. If take on this responsibility, you will receive a reward or rewards (see poll). What would you want in return for joining this group?
    nothing. you cant sell your morality, if you are willing to do what you say in your post, then you never had any morality to begin with.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    Eternal life, with eternal youth and eternal health.
    That is already available. But few are they which take the path to get there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    nothing. you cant sell your morality, if you are willing to do what you say in your post, then you never had any morality to begin with.
    Most people don't have morals then. :>

Bring back my dog Max from death and make him invincible, and Benedict Cumberbatch plz.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    people sell their morality for money, it happens everyday
    This is so true. Happens a lot more often then some realize. The love of money is the root of damnation to many.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Nothing says winning like nightmares about people you'd killed for... Eternity. Add to that the fact that your perception of time speeds up when you fail to experience new things. You'd probably live pretty happily for maybe a couple of hundred years. Beyond that you'd start to go insane... And I hope you asked for eternal youth while you were at it, because by default you're just aging but not dying...
    Immortality kind of implies a body that doesnt age, er at least in my perspective.
    Nothing new to learn? are you mad? at the rhythm that current world changes there would never be lack of stimuli, and you wouldn't go mad, the mind forgets for a reason. Besides, can always ask for a failsafe, a way to kill myself if it ever came to that.
    The nightmares part, you do forget, and it all depends on how you cope with it and a small price to pay for eternal life.

Deleted
    Reading the options I think I should have haggled with my current employers a bit more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm surprised how few people asked for supernatural powers. You could pick powers that allow you to obtain or circumvent the need for basically everything else on the list.
    Was about to say the same. With the right supernatural powers, you can just take pretty much everything from that list.

I'm surprised how few people asked for supernatural powers. You could pick powers that allow you to obtain or circumvent the need for basically everything else on the list.
    Lots of work tho.
    It be ideal to have a harem of people with superpowers totally under your control that can do things the way you want, with out asking or bothering you... lol At the very least it make pooping and having your ass wiped for you much more interesting, because you know, would you even be able to poop if someone with superpowers could anticipate it? would they just zoom in and take it away before you notice? lol
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Indeed, its what i picked. Real power >>>>> monetary/political power. Not to mention that yeah, it would make all the others obtainable of meaningless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy. A Tardis.

Since I won't have any morality, I won't feel bad about double crossing them and disappearing into all of time and space.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

There is one problem in this however, behaviour doesn't follow morality, morality is shaped by behaviour... its not that hard to "sellout" at all provided the right circumstances and opportunities :P While this makes it sound like it would be such a sacrifice to most people