Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Condom, the REAL truth !??

I sometimes surf these forums, but decided to pitch in and start posting. Wanted to share a interesting question with everyone and see what people think.

So was discussing this with my mates today and it seems we came upon an interesting conspiracy theory.

This Condom contraption is a tool the people at the top created to subdue the masses.

Basically, dumb people don't bother with it any way, so the number of dumb people keeps on growing (no offense to dumb people)

Smart people are the only ones who tend to use it for whatever reason, but you can see a notable decrease in the number of smart people all over the world.

If someone has seen a movie called idiocracy im quite sure you can see where we are heading with this, but maybe it is the intention of the elite at the top to keep their positions and status secure and have full control over the worlds population, and hence they promote this thing all over. It should be either everyone uses it or no one else we will just be accelerating the richer get richer and poorer getting poorer (and dumber) problem.

Well thats that what do you folks think :P

Deleted
    I think you're on to something big pal

you have to go to yemen now though, or the free masons will catch you
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-05-12 at 06:43 PM.

I'm pretty sure that the social elite tend to breed less anyway, regardless of available contraceptives. Unfortunately I can't remember where I read it, so I can't provide sources, but I'm fairly certain it's an observed phenomenon that the poor generally have more children than the rich no matter what.

Furthermore, stupidity tends to self-regulate by dying early, and the poor have less access to decent medical care as well. It all balances out.

I think the movie idiocracy has a great point, but I in no way believe it has anything to do with some grand scheme to control the masses.

You stopped lurking and made a first post for this?

And here I was thinking that conspiracy theories couldnt get wierder.

Deleted
    kinda had to ^^ this forum is always so insightful lol even when people are trolling they put so much effort into it,

but movies aren't too far away from reality in some cases. Would be interesting to get overrun by orcs and shit but yea not wishing for anything like that prolly will get screwed over by some world war first, before things get interesting

Unrelated to the question, but I do love Idiocracy.

"I'm pretty sure plants need water."

Because intelligence is only inherited, right? Not developed?

My god, it all makes sense now

Deleted
    Priceless XD , one more over to the side of TRUTH

- - - Updated - - -

dumb people won't raise smart kids, that only happens in movies

yea in rare instances if the kids get separated and have to make their own way in life, MAYBE just maybe

Looks like OP is one of those dumb people he claims condoms were made for.

Deleted
    havnt seen it, and really dont care much for nonsens like that...
    IF enough people screams "ghost" , more people will see it - same goes with conspiracy.
    The only thing conspiracy does, it taking focus away from real situations that needs to be fixed, and thereby creating more problems that it fixes. People spend time on a fictionel problem, forget about real problems, and dont contribute to society - making the human race look dumb.
    Aliens will laugh at us, and find us weak - and take control of our planet.
    that is what conspiracy will lead to - perhaps its the aliens that plants the ideas in our heads? omg...

I dont know if anyone understand my point here, but no matter how interesting some conspiracy theorys is, its still conspiracy - not facts - and thereby a waste of time.

this is the real truth

10+ Year Old Account
    So the solution is to force better education for all, so that the children from those dumb people still have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    havnt seen it, and really dont care much for nonsens like that...
    IF enough people screams "ghost" , more people will see it - same goes with conspiracy.
    If you're referring to having not seen Idiocracy with these statements, I feel compelled to let you know...

It's not a weird nonsensical documentary. It's a comedy from Mike Judge. So no *real* worries.

Though sometimes I look at our trends and think "Oh crap, it's happening!!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post

My god, it all makes sense now

OH MY GOD :O

is that condom flavored?

Deleted
    I hope for the sake of humanity that this is trolling xO

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear lord, lol. You might like this:

http://www.highexistence.com/amusing...ley-vs-orwell/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    This.

The number of dumb people in the world hasn't gone down or up. They're just more noticable as time goes on, because we as a species get smarter and more progressive, making the people who are still stuck in the past look dumb.
    Also... we have INTERNET! is easier to see when someone do something stupid