15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I feel like there are too many things wrong w/the model to really just compromise on one issue. Honestly this is the first model I've had issues with; the rest look great. Fem nelf needs serious tweaking, though.
    Agree. I have my issues with the female orc model too, though; her stance is also way off.

I really feel they nailed it with male draenei and male undead. Male undead especially look amazing, and the animations are great. They really look like the same animations, just smoother and more high def. They even still sort of hobble awkwardly. Female night elves have a great run animation, and a lot of their animations look perfect. But the few that aren't... yeesh do they need work.

Sig by Isilrien

I just did /dance in alpha. And about fell off my chair.

My poor Druid /gasp

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post

My poor Druid /gasp
    I think it's hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Agree. I have my issues with the female orc model too, though; her stance is also way off.

I really feel they nailed it with male draenei and male undead. Male undead especially look amazing, and the animations are great. They really look like the same animations, just smoother and more high def. They even still sort of hobble awkwardly. Female night elves have a great run animation, and a lot of their animations look perfect. But the few that aren't... yeesh do they need work.
    This is subjective though. What you deem as correct might not be to someone else, and you really can't say my opinion is the consensus. So I can understand having some issues with it, but one thing they change might lead to another party of people not likening the change.

My poor Druid /gasp
    Just wait untill you /flex

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I feel like there are too many things wrong w/the model to really just compromise on one issue. Honestly this is the first model I've had issues with; the rest look great. Fem nelf needs serious tweaking, though.
    I agree.. but... If they won't fix the other things, at the very least I'd want them to fix the animations. D:

Night elves look really pretty. I can't wait for that artcraft on the sameface issue though.

My poor Druid /gasp
    Not that I ever really dance on my night elf, but those faces are so silly. It's like they just threw a bunch of reaction faces in there for laughs.

Yeah, and we're losing out on facial variety for these kinds of animations

What I don't like about the new look:
    The eyes are too white and glowy. I think it makes her look less intelligent than the older version which has more black colour around the eyes.
    I'm also not a big fan of the lips. They remind me of Victoria Beckham/stuck-up attidue/snobbish/arrogant.

What I really like though is how much better the hair looks.

- - - Updated - - -

The two last faces are too Disney for me :/

And same face syndrome with different colored lips, how interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I think it's hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

This is subjective though. What you deem as correct might not be to someone else, and you really can't say my opinion is the consensus. So I can understand having some issues with it, but one thing they change might lead to another party of people not likening the change.
    Well... that's kind of my whole point. The wobble and belf lean weren't there in the original model, so they shouldn't be there in the new model either. Because, like you said, one person might like it but another might not. But by not fundamentally changing things like that, they can guarantee the greatest percentage of players will be satisfied because they are keeping things that players of that race are used to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Not that I ever really dance on my night elf, but those faces are so silly. It's like they just threw a bunch of reaction faces in there for laughs.
    Typical Blizzard. :P "Look what we can do now!" and they go overboard showing it off. Just like they did with vehicle combat in Wrath. Just like they did with cutscenes and phasing in Cata.

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    I'm a bit confused about what face is what face on live atm. If my priest looks like this:

What face would that be in WoD?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzua View Post
    I'm a bit confused about what face is what face on live atm. If my priest looks like this:

You can see for yourself on wod.wowhead.com.

http://wod.wowhead.com/list

Type in the name of your character with the appropriate realm and region, and voila.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Same as my priest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    Same as my priest.
    Well, shit. That looks awful. I hope we get to recustomize our characters then.

Face 7 and 8(both old) are the faces I use the most.
    Face number 8 used to be the cutest face of them all, now the face(1 - new) isn't cute at all!
    The new faces also look too much alike each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    You can see for yourself on wod.wowhead.com.

http://wod.wowhead.com/list

Type in the name of your character with the appropriate realm and region, and voila.
    Oh, that's pretty neat. Thanks.

edit: It doesn't seem to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    edit: It doesn't seem to work.
    Use this: http://www.wowhead.com/list

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    I'm not quite sure we should take the modelviewer as gospel, though. This is my baby undead hunter according to the modelviewer, and on live. The modelviewer has his missing his "beak" as I think of it.

Sig by Isilrien

@ snuzzle: the modelviewer gives the correct face, but not the "face extra", like Night Elf tattoos, Undead facial accessories, beards, etc. At least I think that's how it works.