Looking for MMORPG Games

Hi there guys,

I'm just looking for MMORPG games over the internet and found this amazing sites. I think i often visit this amazing site because i can find more new games and get to know more people. Can you guys recommend me a new game to play. This past few years i was hooked playing Rohan until now i can't resist not to play this game because i really loved the this game and i've met so many people because of this. I'm also playing ragnarok and Dota when i have free time. I managed to play my three games after work or when i'm stressed. I'm still looking forward for your game suggestions. Hope you can give me some!

Thank you very much!

Cheers!

Try Wildstar online. There is free open beta right now. It looks nice in terms of graphics and very promising in terms of gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Oriert View Post
    Hi there guys,

I'm just looking for MMORPG games over the internet and found this amazing sites. I think i often visit this amazing site because i can find more new games and get to know more people. Can you guys recommend me a new game to play. This past few years i was hooked playing Rohan until now i can't resist not to play this game because i really loved the this game and i've met so many people because of this. I'm also playing ragnarok and Dota when i have free time. I managed to play my three games after work or when i'm stressed. I'm still looking forward for your game suggestions. Hope you can give me some!

Thank you very much!

Cheers!
    Kinda obvious, but World of Warcraft! If you are interested in lore I'd also suggest playing Warcraft 3 RoC and TFT first.
    Don't know what other mmo games costs, heard most are free. But WoW is quite expensive though.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i recall correctly, Tera and Star Wars are decent MMO's and free to Play.. then there are games like World of Warcraft or Final Fantasy 14 which you have to buy and pay a monthly subscription fee

pardon my english

Google MMORPG and click the first link, ya know the one with a .com after the thing you search for.

I'd post the link myself but I'm pretty sure a certain mod would accuse me of advertising and ban me.

Once you're there you will see a tab for "games list" and it will give you a snapshot view of a few hundred mmo's and pertinent details.

Personally I'd look at Wildstar like Seo said, it comes from a great developer with lots of history in non-nerdrage MMOs.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Rift is also pretty solid.