Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What in the name of all that's holy is that mount? (inb4 that's the coolest mount I've ever seen)
    And the extra upgrades? Damn I hope Heroic Klaxxi is gonna fall now! Just 2 more bosses in total to go
    Active in WoW since 2006...

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.6Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 WF3x | MOBO: Asus Maximus V Extreme | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16Gb 1866Mhz | SSD: Micron mPCIe 128Gb | PWR: Seasonic M12II-850W

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    The mount is very interesting. It definitely uses the same bones as Qiraji battle tanks, a mesh based on Qiraji tanks, but totally new skin, with added spikes and skulls. As I was scrolling down and the picture blurred, it almost looked like something out of Diablo.

Interesting and very cool, but since it probably doesn't have any relation to the game or expansion (except, maybe, like 10% chance, of pre-expansion event), I see it being in the blizzard store which is an automatic turn off. I'd really prefer a mount that cool to be rare and unique, not something everyone can easily pay for.
    im with you, its a shame interesting and unique mounts can never just be obtainable in game anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Qiraji battle tank skeleton with a new polygon mesh and texture

A new model and textures. Possibly also a few new animations.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Creepy as shit.

This mount pleases me sexually just by looking at it.

Wtf is that thing? Looks almost mantid...hope it's some 1 year Sub reward or something.

That is the first mount ever that I don't want...

Great, another mount that my character will steer midair with invisible reins. -_-

I have to give credit to the modelling and texture artists Blizzard have... they do amazingly well with a limited graphics engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaprin View Post
    That is the first mount ever that I don't want...
    And on the opposite end of the spectrum, it's the first mount in a long time (excluding a very few like Emerald Hippogryph and Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank, a vanilla model) that I really want to get.
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Quote Originally Posted by TmrAsakura View Post
    im with you, its a shame interesting and unique mounts can never just be obtainable in game anymore
    Yeah, because the store mounts totally outnumber the in-game mounts available. Totally. I'd trade all my store-mounts for in-game rare ones simply thanks to in-game ones being rarer and harder to get.

The store mounts usually get reused in some shape or another in-game later on anyways.

Guessing this will be a beast from the jungle that became Hellfire Peninsula. It's using the Silithid model base, but I'm guessing this is likely meant to be the pre-corrupted form of Ravagers. Looks cool to me! I doubt it'll be store-bought. They wouldn't show that to us in advance officially.

So that's what happen to AQ after cthun

For a second I thought it had a draenei face... I think I'll keep my Qiraji tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    For a second I thought it had a draenei face... I think I'll keep my Qiraji tank.

A Qiraji tank over a ravager mount? For a Draenei character? Shame on you.

omg I hope this is in the blizzard store. Make it easy to get. I love this freaking thing.

I want that mount but I want to play for it rather than pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I want that mount but I want to play for it rather than pay for it.
    So long as it won't be a raid meta mount, I'm with you.

Also, not locked to one faction. If it's Horde-only, I'll 10/10 crie.

So a retextured battle tank and more grinding to upgrade our gear some more? Talk about a useless patch.

looking quite #savage actually, altho i can not understand what is it and i cant understand the face :/ is it mechanical? plz tell me what is this face, cuz i actually dont get it