Sagemender x5 + NW = 1 extra + 50% HT?

Hello guys!

I just realised that if i have 5x sagemender stacks, pop Natures Swiftness and the use a HT, it doesnt use the NW-instant part(Which is alright i guess) but the HT is increased with +50%(The other benefit of NW apart from it making spells instant). And then you obvious got a another +50% heal on your next spell again, that is instant.

Is this supposed to be like this? You can check it yourselveS

Quote Originally Posted by Snixs View Post
    Hello guys!

I just realised that if i have 5x sagemender stacks, pop Natures Swiftness and the use a HT, it doesnt use the NW-instant part(Which is alright i guess) but the HT is increased with +50%(The other benefit of NW apart from it making spells instant). And then you obvious got a another +50% heal on your next spell again, that is instant.

Is this supposed to be like this? You can check it yourselveS
    It has been like this since the introduction of SoO and I don't think it's a big deal. You can't really plan ahead when you will need two big direct heals in a row, after the GCD of the first one, everyone else is probably topped off again. Personally, I use NS for the instant part, not so much for the +50% (although it's nice). Wasn't the healing benefit originally only added to make the talent attractive? (Or was that the Shaman one?)

Deleted
    #agree Thalur

Also, the CD of NS doesn't start as long as you don't consume the buff. So you may find yourself in a situation "I need to consume that buff now to get the CD running" - so you focus on this, which isn't too good. I use this combo on Garrosh HC transitions when I know it's beneficial to make use of 2 instant HTs or something, but thats it.

hmm I always found the first one to be weaker, though no proof so probably it boosts both