Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Surprised with wasn't posted already; its a Google Glass thread after all
    SNIP]
    That was absolutely hilarious. Thanks for sharing it. =)

If they could streamline the look of it i'd buy them. But meh at the current look
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

They look awesome.

So awesome to play WoW, stuck on a quest, tell glass to google said quest and show wowhead comments.
    Making dinner, have recipe on eye.

If it can preform calculus and trigonomitry I am sold.

And I am huge tech geek who would like to see the merging of man and machine. This is yet another step in that direction. ^^
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    it would be an amazing toy to have, if i could i would buy them. regardless of the price. if you do something exciting ( skiing, snowboarding, surfing (providing their waterproof), sky diving, scuba diving. the possibilities are endless for the things that you wish you could show people your experiece. they are basically the next evolutionary stage of digital camera's except their hands free lol..

example :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Vf...ePhj8I8_-aHTcg

imagin a surgen or a doctor doing an operation while recording it through the glass and the footage could shown how to the operation to the students. while they read about it in their ridiculously large books.
    Last edited by Wipeout; 2014-05-16 at 12:15 AM.