Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    Let's refrain from nation bashing here. There's already enough of it within the megathread.
    Is it still nation bashing when you bash your own nation and people?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    Is it still nation bashing when you bash your own nation and people?
    Yes, it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

Deleted
    Yes, it is.
    If that were true then Cybran's burning desire to see Bulgaria become a Russian Oblast would have gotten him banned by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    If that were true then Cybran's burning desire to see Bulgaria become a Russian Oblast would have gotten him banned by now.
    That's ludicrous, and far too simple. A republic or two, a federal city, a Romani autonomous okrug, and a handful of oblasts would match the rest of Russia better.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    You see, nobody is afraid when you send few soldiers near Russian borders, as your power is only paper power.

Besides, Estonians are proud of hosting it. They're willing to die to defeat evil Russians.

15+ Year Old Account
    Go ahead take on NATO and see where that leaves ya.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Russia isn't going and doesn't want to take anyone on, even ukraine, this is why Russia isn't involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Dying from radiation poisoning and starvation, the same as everyone else on Earth?
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Since you're back online can you tell me how Russian movements are "airzone violations" considering that other countries do the same?
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless

15+ Year Old Account
    Since you're back online can you tell me how Russian movements are "airzone violations" considering that other countries do the same?
    Sweden, Finland, Estonia?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Sweden, Finland, Estonia?
    you do know that many of those accusations turned out to be NATO planes that violated our airspace?

15+ Year Old Account
    you do know that many of those accusations turned out to be NATO planes that violated our airspace?
    Yup I do I dislike it just as much and you?

Deleted
    Yup I do I dislike it just as much and you?
    So you're lucid enoguh to see that NATO and Russia can be equally accused of elevating the tension and conflict?

I'd love to see some statistical comparisons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You know how it goes. Someone does it x times and the other x^20 and they are the same.
    Would like to see some report of NATO practice bomb runs at us as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    We could finally have a discussion at a higher level, without explaining why people are wrong in every post they make. Or being annoyed by the constant one-liners or childish insults.
    You must really be annoyed at yourself then, since you don't really link any news articles or engage in civil discussion and choose to insult/nation-bash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Dying from radiation poisoning and starvation, the same as everyone else on Earth?
    In 2013 the US spent 48% of the worlds defense budget. In 2014 it was 42%.
    With that kind of money paired with the fact that we haven't upgraded our nukes since the early 80s, pretty much sums up the fact the any ICBMs launched at us will be intercepted. Whether that be antimissile systems or covert ops, the US military is its own era technologically. You know, not everything the military R&D is announced for posterity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You know how it goes. Someone does it x times and the other x^20 and they are the same.
    Would like to see some report of NATO practice bomb runs at us as well.

http://www.missiontonato.ru/news/658/
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Insane amounts of military contracts and spending =/= Guaranteed US-ownership of anti-ballistic missile systems

10+ Year Old Account
    With that kind of money paired with the fact that we haven't upgraded our nukes since the early 80s, pretty much sums up the fact the any ICBMs launched at us will be intercepted. Whether that be antimissile systems or covert ops, the US military is its own era technologically. You know, not everything the military R&D is announced for posterity.
    You do not need to launch any kind of nuke if you want whole world to burn, you just need to make large enough nuke, which is not that hard if you have resources and technology, so if there will be any kind of ww3, whole world will be in ruins and we all be dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.