Quote Originally Posted by dozor View Post
    If you are going to pretend that those political affilations are even nearly true you are making a fool of yourself. I'm not even talking about russian organizations (which doesnt have any, not one of those affilations right), I'm talking about some of the european ones that I have only limited insight onto.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    i.e. this channel probably was pro-Yanukovich previously, but when they made a deal with American media company (as it follows from article) they "suddenly" changed their policy. So up-to-date they hardly be recognized as pro-Yanukovich (what retard would be pro-Yanukovich at this moment, lol).
    Ukraine didnt have even a single major pro-Yanukovich TV channel since 2012. Kinda explains why the whole country was so much against him during Maidan.

Concerning Russia's economy they have really tighten the belt however there are a couple of good things coming from it:

a) Russia eventually will be fine. The sanctions can't stop a country like that from continuing on. The good thing about the sanctions is that the Russians as we speak they are modifying their whole economic structure to be sanctions immune. Next time, there will be no next time.

b)The whole world just noticed how the USD is used a as weapon. Hopefully the major countries will start dumping for something better like Euros. I've said it before, Europe should be looking for its own interest and not for the American or British one. Hopefully Britan leave EU soon - very problematic country to say the least.

Btw guys did you read that Australian study that described F-35s and F-22 as "Double inferior" than the Su-50s and in some cases even to Su-35. It's hilarious if you consider that in just over 12 months mass production of those beasts will start as well as of the new gen S-500s.

So yea, hopefully by now you all understand why all this crap started. RU is starting to have Soviet aroma in terms of growth and military power. Some didn't like that, but unfortunately for them, there is no turning back.
    Last edited by Ulmita; 2014-11-03 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I think the question should be "Why shouldn't Europe have independent organizations overseeing elections?"

It wouldn't fit the narrative that is being pushed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    RU is starting to have Soviet aroma in terms of growth and military power. Some didn't like that, but unfortunately for them, there is no turning back.
    Then we have nothing to worry about. That Soviet aroma, like before, will slow down to a crawl and never catch up with the West.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Then we have nothing to worry about. That Soviet aroma, like before, will slow down to a crawl and never catch up with the West.
    Come on, man. The Soviet Union should be something every country should strive for.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Don't use the world west =) It's too general. The problem is not with EU and RU, problem is with US/UK and RU.We @ EU want cooperation with the Russians and in all honesty 10000 times to cooperate with them than the USA just from a logistics point of view.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    If you are going to pretend that those political affilations are even nearly true you are making a fool of yourself. I'm not even talking about russian organizations (which doesnt have any, not one of those affilations right), I'm talking about some of the european ones that I have only limited insight onto.
    Go on, educate me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Ukraine didnt have even a single major pro-Yanukovich TV channel since 2012. Kinda explains why the whole country was so much against him during Maidan.
    He had TV Channel "Ukraine". Yet this clearly shows that you poor insight on what is inside Ukraine. Which is understandable, because you do not live here.
    Not boot licking like in Russia (Putin this, Putin that, west is shit and will collapse soon, west unjustly offended Russia AGAIN etc...), but some moderate.
    But this clearly shows that with his thiefly and thuggish behavior he got on everybody's nerves. Seriously, had not he be himself, all this would not happen.
    Last edited by dozor; 2014-11-03 at 12:57 PM.

Deleted
    The US wants to keep its position as the only superpower in the world. As for the UK, I don't even know what the British want anymore. I'm not sure they do either.

The EU... is too fragmented to know what it wants, and it will never reach its full potential because it is too divided. Which is what the US and Russia both want, a weak, divided and easy to manipulate Europe.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

It wouldn't fit the narrative that is being pushed.
    Human rights watch eh? Not surprising.
    They were saying that Ukraine used cluster munitions (even said that Red Cross representative were killed by one, which RC denies), but OSCE did not found any evidences of this.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-1...osce-says.html

- - - Updated - - -

Checking if people made a "right choice".

Deleted
    Don't use the world west =) It's too general. The problem is not with EU and RU, problem is with US/UK and RU.We @ EU want cooperation with the Russians and in all honesty 10000 times to cooperate with them than the USA just from a logistics point of view.
    As a European I'd rather work with the USA much more than Russia. Don't speak for all of us.

Deleted
    The ONLY right choice.
    Same thing happened with the Crimea vote, where there was no option to stay as a part of Ukraine on the voting bulletin.

where is the evidence it is real and not another fake Ukranian mass-media is so famous of?

Sorry but you dont speak on behalf of Europe, not even close to the majority, incase you didnt notice, the EU imposed sanctions on Russia, not exactly a sign of "we like Russia alot", merkel says putin is delusional...

There's something you and Russia does not understand quite well, the EU and the US are related, I've got family in the US, most Americans come from Europe, our historical ties are alot closer than they've ever been with Russia.

I know you and alot of Russians have wet dreams of the day where the EU will tell the US/UK to sod of, but it wont happen, so you'll have to either move to you Russia or live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Sorry but you dont speak on behalf of Europe, not even close to the majority, incase you didnt notice, the EU imposed sanctions on Russia, not exactly a sign of "we like Russia alot", merkel says putin is delusional...

There's something you and Russia does not understand quite well, the EU and the US are related, I've got family in the US, most Americans come from Europe, our historical ties are alot closer than they've ever been with Russia.

I know you and alot of Russians have wet dreams of the day where the EU will tell the US/UK to sod of, but it wont happen, so you'll have to either move to you Russia or live with it.
    Please read my whole sentance. Just from a logistics point of view EU is better of with Russia, you see crossing the atlantic costs a part of the price of the product. This is the reason that in a few months Russia will start selling energy like crazy as nothing happened. Also, from what you can see many many Europeans like Russians, so as you said i shouldn't be talking for the whole EU so do you.

Lastly the British is a problematic member of the EU. They are always seeking for special treatment and special rules because they think they are special. Their latest issue is the refugees. I say let them leave, we will be much better off w/t them. We we start impossing taxes on their products and all of the sudden they loose a part of their competiveness they will come back crawling.
    Last edited by Ulmita; 2014-11-03 at 02:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please read my whole sentance. Just from a logistics point of view EU is better of with Russia, you see crossing the atlantic costs a part of the price of the product. This is the reason that in a few months Russia will start selling energy like crazy as nothing happened. Also, from what you can see many many Europeans like Russians, so as you said i shouldn't be talking for the whole EU so do you.

Lastly the British is a problematic member of the EU. They are always seeking for special treatment and special rules because they think they are special. Their latest issue is the refugees. I say let them leave, we will be much better off w/t them. We we start impossing taxes on their products and all of the sudden they loose a part of their competiveness they will come back crawling.
    Logistics is a problem in todays trade world?
    Also Russia got very few items that we need, very few.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Logistics is a problem in todays trade world?
    Also Russia got very few items that we need, very few.
    Logistics is always the problem my friend. In fact its all about logistics in any kind of market you go in, except maybe the electronic/information.

You don't need to have more than energy to trade. Oil and gas is all you need, aka see katar, emirates etc etc. Plus Russians are exporting weapons too and lots of them

15+ Year Old Account
    Its not a problem its a cost and the need for something warrant a certain cost.
    Also, do EU buy much weapons from Russia?
    Last edited by Bakis; 2014-11-03 at 03:14 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Oil and gas is all you need, aka see katar, emirates etc etc.
    Is that why they're diversifying? Fossil fuels' days are numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Is that why they're diversifying? Fossil fuels' days are numbered.
    Sure thing, however it doesn't mean you still can't make billions out of it - as you can see from all energy exporting countries including the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    What are you implying with "exporting lots of weapons"? Are you implying that their 14 billion a year arms exports are somehow significant to anything? Or is this another variation of your "but the S-400!" argument?
    I am implying that they have uped their exports by a lot. Also Russia is the second biggest weapons exporter in the world. So pleeeeeaaaase.
    Last edited by Ulmita; 2014-11-03 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added the word biggest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    So what? Who cares? US still sells a fuck load more than Russia, and I fail to see how any of Russia's arms exports have anything to do with anything, or are you implying that Russia will fill in the void left by diminishing hydrocarbon revenue by starting to export more guns?
    Besides, Russia won't sell many weapons to Europe, seeing how Europe is perfectly capable of developing it's own weapons that are technologically superior to anything the Russians have.