10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Only a fool drives straight to a cliff. Look at northern Europe, look at Canada. They ain't playing almighty or sticking their noses everywhere they can shaking their aircraft carrier penises. They just mind their own business with high level of life and no social unrest. There's a way to live well without being the world's inquisition.

This metaphor has kind of gone too far to be clear. You mean Syria?

Bicycle is a thing. Crimea would be comparable to a pet. And it's the right thing to take pets away from someone who abuses them. The rat now energetically kicks his other dog Donbass and tells everyone that it's because unpopular kid has something to do with it. Not to mention how he burned his cat Odessa with a cigarette, but everyone pretends it didn't happen.
    Yes, they ride on America's coat tails.

Russia is like the once popular jock that dropped the ball in the big game, went all to pieces, and now just bellows from the stands as they dream of glory never to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Why would you steal a pet under gunpoint when all the owner did was to say he might gonna buy a new dogtag?

If my neighbour is using chilipowder to enrage my dog so that he is no longer able to see who Iam and bites me I would try to subdue him too.
    Even if my neighbour is lying about it he got caught on tape doing it again and again.
    The entire city knows it by now that hes a shameless liar and only his submissive wife at home believes it and still does even after he had to pay fines for his animal cruelty.

There is no cat in the house while the neighbour believes I own an entire Zoo in reality there is just the dog.
    Wait wait wait so you're saying that Odessa tragedy never happened (despite videos of the event) but firmly believe that Donbass is crawling with Russians that somehow fail to overpower Ukrainian makeshift Nazional Guard (despite there still being zero definitive proof of this in the sea of allegations and rumors)? I'm impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Yes, they ride on America's coat tails.
    Not everyone owes America everything. Just because US might've been a partner to these more civilized states, doesn't mean that it had a unique and critical role and couldn't be substituted. Their social build is their decision, it's not like America fully paid for it or saved it against evil hordes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait wait wait so you're saying that Odessa tragedy never happened (despite videos of the event) but firmly believe that Donbass is crawling with Russians that somehow fail to overpower Ukrainian makeshift Nazional Guard (despite there still being zero definitive proof of this in the sea of allegations and rumors)? I'm impressed.

Not everyone owes America everything. Just because US might've been a partner to these more civilized states, doesn't mean that it had a unique and critical role and couldn't be substituted. Their social build is their decision, it's not like America fully paid for it or saved it against evil hordes.
    I never said everyone owes America everything. However, it saved Europe from the USSR, about as evil of a horde as one could find.

Deleted
    You think you can make up an entire zoo while there is in reality only one pet and now russia is going for the house and garden.

The no proof claim is just asinine we don't need to talk diplomatics here and putins implausible dementies are literally laughable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I never said everyone owes America everything. However, it saved Europe from the USSR, about as evil of a horde as one could find.
    That's in your opinion; victors' propaganda becomes canon, because both communist and capitalist extremes represented by USSR and US, suck. And most of the countries that were "saved", suffered from it. Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and others. Forced to become cheap labor force for Europe - just as Ukraine is very likely about to become.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's in your opinion; victors' propaganda becomes canon, because both communist and capitalist extremes represented by USSR and US, suck. And most of the countries that were "saved", suffered from it. Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and others. Forced to become cheap labor force for Europe - just as Ukraine is very likely about to become.
    My opinion is far less flattering to the USSR and Russia actually.

Deleted
    And most of the countries that were "saved", suffered from it. Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and others. Forced to become cheap labor force for Europe - just as Ukraine is very likely about to become.
    Only Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan had GDP significantly below the 1991 level.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-Soviet_states#Economy
    Too bad that the facts tell a different Story and the countrys which still suffer the most are the ones in proximity to russia and not the ones near the Eu.

But go on play make believe.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-12-07 at 08:26 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh USA. You made lots of money selling tickets to the party, you were late to the party because of it, and when the party's ended you declared yourself a party-queen.
    And your entire foreign policy is based on a primitive "alpha" principle from prehistoric times
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-Soviet_states#Economy
    Too bad that the facts tell a different Story and the countrys which still suffer the most are the ones in proximity to russia and not the ones near the Eu.

But go on play make believe.
    Because GDP is the only thing you need to describe reality. This reminds me of Soviet propaganda - back in 50s-60s the Party bragged about how much steel and other raw products and materials Soviet industry has produced, being a clear world leader in these indices. How that correlated with the life of an average folk, no one knew, but the numbers were inspiring.

Deleted
    Because GDP is the only thing you need to describe reality. This reminds me of Soviet propaganda - back in 50s-60s the Party bragged about how much steel and other raw products and materials Soviet industry has produced, being a clear world leader in these indices. How that correlated with the life of an average folk, no one knew, but the numbers were inspiring.
    Do you think Moldovians are better of than Estonians? Not to mention the warsaw pact states which were not part of the union :X

You need the gini coeeficent + gdp or something but they describe it quite well and gdp/heads is enough to get a rough grasp.

Instead of arguing the facts you deflect to silly semantics.
    What are you even trying to prove the states which chose the West or rather could chose are clearly better of thats a plain fact.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-12-07 at 09:12 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    Bicycle is a thing. Crimea would be comparable to a pet. And it's the right thing to take pets away from someone who abuses them. The rat now energetically kicks his other dog Donbass and tells everyone that it's because unpopular kid has something to do with it. Not to mention how he burned his cat Odessa with a cigarette, but everyone pretends it didn't happen.
    Heh.

There is no zoo in "the rat"'s house, only the one dog you stole, the rest are your hallucinations. Unpopular kid, you're unpopular largely because your father was a junkie and a criminal, and he died because of drugs. Cool kids hoped you won't repeat his fate and tried to make friends with you; but recently you've found your late father's stash and got high, now you're intoxicated and are seeing things that don't exist. Stop with the drugs, unpopular kid, before they'll get you killed like your father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    It's not 2004. People have lives, jobs, families etc

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how in all the Hollywood movies , unpopular kids are the heroes and popular kids - deserve to die.
    Aren't you a little bit carried away with that metaphor?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It's funny how in all the Hollywood movies , unpopular kids are the heroes and popular kids - deserve to die.
    Aren't you a little bit carried away with that metaphor?
    and all Hollywood moves Russia are the bad guys so whats your point.... its entertainment not a documentary

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    and all Hollywood moves Russia are the bad guys so whats your point.... its entertainment not a documentary
    Did you miss this part: "Aren't you a little bit carried away with that metaphor?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Did you miss this part: "Aren't you a little bit carried away with that metaphor?"
    I think the metaphor is fitting.

Substance abuse is bad so is imperialism.

Deleted
    It seems the US is going to start sending Weaponry, Armor and other goods needed for Combat Troops to Ukraine.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hres758/text

The US Bill also calls on NATO, so other NATO members, might start sending Ukraine aid, that involves kmore then Food and Medicine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    It seems the US is going to start sending Weaponry, Armor and other goods needed for Combat Troops to Ukraine.

The US Bill also calls on NATO, so other NATO members, might start sending Ukraine aid, that involves kmore then Food and Medicine.
    Well the rebels will get shit for christmas it seems.

That the House of Representatives—
    (10) calls on the President to provide the Government of Ukraine with lethal and non-lethal defense articles, services, and training required to effectively defend its territory and sovereignty;
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-12-07 at 10:42 AM.

Deleted
    This will be ugly, back to the old cold war proxy war....

I think Ron Paul was right when he named this bill "precursor of war with Russa".

Oh well, more confirmations that WW3 is inevitable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I think Ron Paul was right when he named this bill "precursor of war with Russa".
    Ron Paul said the same about sanctions against iran.