Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Russia's strength against NATO is the weakness of key European NATO members from their stupidity of becoming reliant on Russian gas. The tactics are nothing new, they are so old even Tom Clancy delved into them a bit in Red Storm Rising....
    They can easily test their resistance to the absence of gas on Ukraine scenario if Gazprom decides to shut the flow down because of Ukraine debts.

Deleted
    Russia's strength against NATO is the weakness of key European NATO members from their stupidity of becoming reliant on Russian gas. The tactics are nothing new, they are so old even Tom Clancy delved into them a bit in Red Storm Rising....
    Dealing with Russian gas is stupidity? Please explain how.
    And also please tell me, how is that funding of the Israeli massacre in Gaza going? Or did you already sell those bunch of f-16 or whatever to Saudi Arabia yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Back to the good old cold war era
    These kinds of air space violations are not totally uncommon, it is just when someone gets trigger happy issues come up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    You are dence. And those things you say are double standard at it's finest. You accuse Russia of invading Crimea and supporting the rebels and deny the western involvement in staging the civil war in Lybia and supplying the rebels there? Also, yes, the congress sanctioned the use of US military in Iraq, this only means that congress supported it, nothing else.
    There is a slight difference from supporting insurrection within your enemy and annexing land from neighbors.
    War Powers Resolution, had Congress not supported it, the President would have been forced to withdraw all the troops within 90 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Yeah, I don't give a toss about the constitution, at least not in this case. If this was a company, Yanukovich would get his ass fired because he doesn't show up because he's a tad bitter.
    guess this sum up the whole discussion, if you don't give a crap about the constitution then you are ignoring the very base of democracy. And if Europe wasn't runned by uncle Sam boot lickers we would have streghtned our partnership with russia and ukraine would have gained lot more by being a border country taking the best from both.
    Thanks God, it seem Merkel is working on deal to solve the situation lets hope she conclude and someone don't start boycotting it (aka Cameron and Obama).
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Dealing with Russian gas is stupidity? Please explain how.
    And also please tell me, how is that funding of the Israeli massacre in Gaza going? Or did you already sell those bunch of f-16 or whatever to Saudi Arabia yet?
    Dealing with is not the same as being reliant on. It is never wise to become dependent on a single source of a vital commodity, especially when that source's political agenda may not dovetail with your own.

Gaza has nothing to do with Russia vs NATO.

Deleted
    Russia's strength against NATO is the weakness of key European NATO members from their stupidity of becoming reliant on Russian gas.
    No...

Russia's strength is they actually have strong interests in Ukraine. Cultural/historical ties, economic ties, and geographical ties.

The US has no interests in Ukraine, except an everpresent hunger for more foreign military bases.
    The EU has only minor economic interests in Ukraine.

(If you think, the US government gives a shit about any people in Ukraine, I have a bridge to sell you.)

Deleted
    Dealing with is not the same as being reliant on. It is never wise to become dependent on a single source of a vital commodity, especially when that source's political agenda may not dovetail with your own.

Gaza has nothing to do with Russia vs NATO.
    It was a remark about REAL stupidity.
    And hold on... Europe is reliant on Russian gas because 1) eastern countries import as high as 100% from Russia and 2) you guys kindly destabilized ALL middle east so we can't start planning long term and diversify our import. Thanks ALLIES!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Yeah, I don't give a toss about the constitution, at least not in this case. If this was a company, Yanukovich would get his ass fired because he doesn't show up because he's a tad bitter.
    Wait...
    Maidan did it - who cares about the constitution.
    Separatists did it - how dare you, violating the constitution.

I really want you to explain this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiphon View Post
    No...

Russia's strength is they actually have strong interests in Ukraine. Cultural/historical ties, economic ties, and geographical ties.

The US has no interests in Ukraine, except an everpresent hunger for more foreign military bases.
    The EU has only minor economic interests in Ukraine.

(If you think, the US government gives a shit about any people in Ukraine, I have a bridge to sell you.)
    Russia's links to Ukraine do not mean shit when it come to power politics. There are no needs for any military bases in Ukraine, anything NATO needs they already have or could use Poland for.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a remark about REAL stupidity.
    And hold on... Europe is reliant on Russian gas because 1) eastern countries import as high as 100% from Russia and 2) you guys kindly destabilized ALL middle east so we can't start planning long term and diversify our import. Thanks ALLIES!!
    The Mid-East was unstable long before the Iraq war, which was actually an attempt to stabilize Saudi Arabia anyway.

The Mid-East was unstable long before the Iraq war, which was actually an attempt to stabilize Saudi Arabia anyway.
    It's been unstable since Britain and France cut it up in pieces and started putting puppet governments. Something that Europe and USA are trying in Ukraine as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    It's been unstable since Britain and France cut it up in pieces and started putting puppet governments. Something that Europe and USA are trying in Ukraine as well.
    It was unstable long before then

Deleted
    http://spravy.pravda.sk/ekonomika/cl...-zo-slovenska/ (shit site, but anyway)
    We can't export our excavators, loaders and kid-steer loaders because Russian army could use them... fuck off.

Poor thing.

Deleted
    Talk of hypocrisy.

- - - Updated - - -

Learn some synonyms,else people not only believe but percieve you as yet another zerohedge.com (aka lunatic) follower.

- - - Updated - - -

eastern countries import as high as 100% from Russia
    If corruption,unstability,and shite-growth ridden countries like those in the south chose that path, we up here certainly not only are working but will have diversified imports, its a matter of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    http://spravy.pravda.sk/ekonomika/cl...-zo-slovenska/ (shit site, but anyway)
    We can't export our excavators, loaders and kid-steer loaders because Russian army could use them... fuck off.
    Happens when you are in alliance,or shall we say - squeezed between countries whose policies dictate yours.

Dont like it - turn off the PC and rally like-minded people, its certainly going to be a lot more fruitful than having jerk-fest with the likes of Cybran..
    Tho I apologize putting you in one sentence with him, didnt mean to offend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    guess this sum up the whole discussion, if you don't give a crap about the constitution then you are ignoring the very base of democracy. And if Europe wasn't runned by uncle Sam boot lickers we would have streghtned our partnership with russia and ukraine would have gained lot more by being a border country taking the best from both.
    Thanks God, it seem Merkel is working on deal to solve the situation lets hope she conclude and someone don't start boycotting it (aka Cameron and Obama).
    Oh fuck off, you don't even know what democracy is. You're entirely okay with Ukrainians not getting to decide if they want to join the EU or NATO. You're entirely okay with Russia essentially vassalising Ukraine. But God have mercy if you touch the constitution, then you're against democracy.

Fucking hypocrite.

Wait...
    Maidan did it - who cares about the constitution.
    Separatists did it - how dare you, violating the constitution.

I really want you to explain this.
    Where did I say that it's not ok for seperatists to go to war against the government due to the constitution?

Don't bother looking. I haven't. Because I essentially never discuss constitutions.
    Last edited by mmoc96b28150b7; 2014-07-31 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xindau View Post
    Happens when you are in alliance,or shall we say - squeezed between countries whose policies dictate yours.

Dont like it - turn off the PC and rally like-minded people, its certainly going to be a lot more fruitful than having jerk-fest with the likes of Cybran..
    No, it just happens when people decide for us and they don't really know what we export/import.
    Way Industries also manufactures this thing:

Hint: We would never export them to Russia (and never did).
    So instead, we can't export this little shit, because it could be used by Russian army?

Hey, Caligulove. How pissed are you that Nikolai Kobliakov got arrested in one of those countries and will be send to Moscow?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I covered that some time back, you are behind the power curve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xindau View Post
    Talk of hypocrisy.

- - - Updated - - -

Learn some synonyms,else people not only believe but percieve you as yet another zerohedge.com (aka lunatic) follower.

- - - Updated - - -

If corruption,unstability,and shite-growth ridden countries like those in the south chose that path, we up here certainly not only are working but will have diversified imports, its a matter of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Nation bashing at its finest. This kind of posting should be infracted. Get educated on the matter and avoid idiotic generalisations.

Once again, we should never have expanded East. What a mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it just happens when people decide for us and they don't really know what we export/import.
    Way Industries also manufactures this thing:

Hint: We would never export them to Russia (and never did).
    So instead, we can't export this little shit, because it could be used by Russian army?
    The fuck is that thing?! Jesus Christ.

Deleted
    Hey, Caligulove. How pissed are you that Nikolai Kobliakov got arrested in one of those countries and will be send to Moscow?
    Just read that story and guess it tells how much of a fuck I give about your region and what happens there.
    Last I read about it is when future AEGIS site in Romania was explained in detail.

However,even if ze Germans have noted that russian spies have wormed in that corpse of yours (structures of governance) it does raise a few questions.
    Last edited by mmoc8197bbb1d7; 2014-07-31 at 08:46 PM.