10+ Year Old Account
    How about you prove that the images showing Russian vehicles passing into Ukraine were a fucking video game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    How about you prove that the images showing Russian vehicles passing into Ukraine were a fucking video game....
    He can't, there's the kicker!

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I love how the state media is covering that shit with all sorts of disorganized excuses, like after the rebels blew the jet from the sky. Oops they got us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Totally irrelevant. Youtube and twitter are not valid sources for anything if the story is not confirmed by government officials of the highest level.
    Backing off already? I see

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    A Russian opposition site posted an article saying that a Pskov newspaper has published an interview with paratroopers from 76th Pskov division, and the paratroopers say their 1st company was almost annihilated on Ukrainian territory during August 20-25th battles, at least 70 dead, maybe even up to 140. Family members are being harassed to keep quiet, during phone calls unknown people impersonate the Pskovite soldiers.

After the publication, the editor of the newspaper was assaulted; concussion of the brain, broken nose, multiple bruises. All is well in mother Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    It's not 2004. People have lives, jobs, families etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    A Russian opposition site posted an article saying that a Pskov newspaper has published an interview with paratroopers from 76th Pskov division, and the paratroopers say their 1st company was almost annihilated on Ukrainian territory during August 20-25th battles, at least 70 dead, maybe even up to 140. Family members are being harassed to keep quiet, during phone calls unknown people impersonate the Pskovite soldiers.

After the publication, the editor of the newspaper was assaulted; concussion of the brain, broken nose, multiple bruises. All is well in mother Russia.
    They should put them in jail.

Deleted
    From non-Russian point of view you're obviously right. But for Russian imperialism Ukraine is crucial. We were the jewel of Russian crown, like India for the British. Without Ukraine, Russia is doomed to forever be second-rate power at best.

- - - Updated - - -

USA owes many times more money to China, should China have a veto over USA actions now?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and to those wondering why Russia has to buy French ships, Ukraine has the USSR shipyard now in Mykolayiv city, another reason for "concerned citizens" to appear on our soil.
    Sue your teachers.

So, is anyone able to open a source which is mentioned in this article? I mean the newspaper itself which is claimed to post something doesn't work at all (at least for me).

- - - Updated - - -

Demanding some level of standards from evidence is backing off?
    Probably not. I will try to adjust to your standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbitka View Post
    Please youtube "18+ Разбитый батальон "Айдар" под Новосветловкой" (caution is has very raw images) skip to 4:20 watch them find USD 100$ bills on the dead.
    Multiple videos around which display american currency on dead mercenaries. Not saying that they are American, i am just saying that Kiev and it's friends are paying mercenaries in USD. gg
    Someone found foreign currency on a dead body that anyone could have since American currency tends to be the one currency everyone will accept in the world?! Holy shit. That totally makes them paid fighters! I better tell my brother to dump the Iraq/Afghan money in his wallet that he shows off to interested folks because that means he totally fights for Al Qaeda!

What fucking nonsense.

Apparently Obama is going to visit Estonia to reassure Baltic allies that US and NATO will protect them under NATO's article 5.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/03/wo...ssia.html?_r=0

And this might ruffle russians feathers a bit. Estonia wants permanent NATO base in Estonia:
    http://online.wsj.com/articles/eston...try-1409666754
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    Apparently Obama is going to visit Estonia to reassure Baltic allies that US and NATO will protect them under NATO's article 5.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/03/wo...ssia.html?_r=0

And this might ruffle russians feathers a bit. Estonia wants permanent NATO base in Estonia:
    http://online.wsj.com/articles/eston...try-1409666754
    Aka: foreign non European agitators visit European countries to make sure the current crisis is not dealt swiftly.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Aka: foreign non European agitators visit European countries to make sure the current crisis is not dealt swiftly.
    More like US visits to Europe to reassure allies that Putin's Short Schlong Syndrome begins and ends in Eastern Ukraine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    More like US visits to Europe to reassure allies that Putin's Short Schlong Syndrome begins and ends in Eastern Ukraine.
    Unless you're a paranoid nationalist tool you'd know that already.

Unless you're a paranoid nationalist tool you'd know that already.
    TBF, im just reporting news relating to this thread.

While I believe putin isn't mentally unstable enough to attack a NATO country; With his recent talks of defending russian interests with nukes and other insane quotes...even im starting to doubt how far his small man syndrome will take him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    TBF, im just reporting news relating to this thread.

While I believe putin isn't mentally unstable enough to attack a NATO country; With his recent talks of defending russian interests with nukes and other insane quotes...even im starting to doubt how far his small man syndrome will take him.
    You shouldn't worry about putin.
    There is way way worst than him out there. Our closest allies the USA for example, are directly responsible for the destruction and despair in nearly half of Asia.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    More like US visits to Europe to reassure allies that Putin's Short Schlong Syndrome
    As people say - if you talk about it - you sure have it too
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-02-14-39-16

Rank-and-file troops increasingly have voiced exasperation at what they say is government mismanagement of the war. Anatoly Babchenko, a soldier captured Sunday by the rebels, was unsparing in his criticism.

"First they drove people to hunger, and now they've driven them to war," Babchenko said from a basement cell at the Starobesheve police station. "They call this an anti-terrorist operation, but this is a civil war. Brother killing brother."

The separatists began fighting Ukrainian troops in April, a month after Russia annexed Crimea. The war has left more than 2,500 people dead and forced at least 340,000 to flee.

It also has left Ukraine's economy in tatters. Ukraine might need billions in additional support if the fighting persists through next year, the International Monetary Fund said Tuesday. Just covering the shortfall in the central bank's reserves would require an additional $19 billion by the end of 2015, it said.
    Instead of ending the pointless war Britain and NATO will hold military training in Western Ukraine.

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't worry about putin.
    There is way way worst than him out there. Our closest allies the USA for example, are directly responsible for the destruction and despair in nearly half of Asia.
    Which countries are you referring to? Iraq I get. Afghanistan was already in pretty bad shape before we got there, thanks in large part to the Russian invasion. Iran is having a bad time due to sanctions, but that's hardly just a US thing, and they could end that the minute they stopped trying to become a nuclear state. I guess with some twisted logic you could attempt to blame North Korea's suffering on the US.

Meanwhile, India, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines are all doing fine. There are some other countries that are struggling to catch up, but that's hardly the US's fault.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm simply stating that until an high ranking governmental body acknowledges the presence of active duty personnel operating in Ukraine, we should not be hasty in jumping to conclusions. Also I must stress that pictures or interviews are not valid as evidence, as such records are easily tampered with.
    You were using pro-Russian maskirovka tactics, that was my point. The level of denial you used was somewhere in the middle on the scale of 1 to Putin.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Thailand
    Laughing out loud.

Your forgot to mention Syria that is ravaged by US backed Islamists and Pakistan that is ran by the military that has ties with the Taliban. Half of Asia is a mess thanks to US meddling. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain on the other hand violate human rights and sponsor terrorism with the USA's blessing.

His point is valid.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2014-09-02 at 09:20 PM.