Deleted
    I think the NAZIs were very open in their propaganda so is Russia.

Uncovering some ties may be a scandal in russia this however and more is the norm.
    Very tasteless to resort to goebbels for that but nothing more should be expected from you I think I should lower my standards and accept it as the only way you can talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    I think the NAZIs were very open in their propaganda so is Russia.

Uncovering some ties may be a scandal in russia this however and more is the norm.
    Very tasteless to resort to goebbels for that but nothing more should be expected from you I think I should lower my standards and accept it as the only way you can talk.
    Please can you make some propaganda for me, its gonna be rewarding, just dont tell anyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    B.. but.. it's to counter Russian propaganda. It's a good thing.

Just wait for it, someone will say it after this post.

So, we have the US using their media as a propaganda machine, while accusing Russians of using propaganda - which they still have to prove.
    We have American soldiers in Ukraine (as instructors, of course), while accusing Russians of sending theirs - which they still have to prove.
    We have a website with clear links to NATO doxing their opponents in Ukraine and congratulating to certain.. ehm.. individuals for murdering them (Kalashnikov, Buzina), while accusing Russians of murdering Nemtsov - which they still have to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    So, we have the US using their media as a propaganda mdium.
    You underestimate article. Its [John Kerry lies]^2 + big corporations = Goebbels level.

Deleted
    You underestimate article. Its [John Kerry lies]^2 + big corporations = Goebbels level.
    Nah, Nazi propaganda was at least somehow believable. In this propaganda, only Americans (and) gullible people believe.
    I've read that article before.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Nah, Nazi propaganda was at least somehow believable. In this propaganda, only Americans (and) gullible people believe.
    I've read that article before.
    Nazi propaganda was war-time. Its not war-time now, and
    Hollywood's hold over global box office – 63% and falling
    http://www.theguardian.com/film/film...bal-box-office

Deleted

Depending on how you define information warfare. Some could even brand is as an act of war.

Afterall Hollywood should add StateDep to movies' credits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    By GDP numbers they were doing great for quite a while. You know, tons of steel produced, stuff like that.
    Its easy to produce a lot when you dont care about things like workers safety or the environment.....

10+ Year Old Account

A few things to note in that report, the US is roughly 1/3 of the total box office market, also that's only from the top 6 US studios, those being Warner bros., Universal, 20th Century Fox, Buena Vista, Paramount and lLionsgate in that order at the moment..... well those are the 6 largest by US totals. Those top 6 are roughly 80% of the US total though. Another thing to note is that this year alone there are likely to be at least 3 billion dollar movies out of Hollywood. Fast & Furious 7 is already over a billion, The Avengers i likely to make more than that movie, then you have Star wars later in the year. Another possibility is Jurassic park 4....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Russias share of global box office? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Russias share of global box office? xD
    Russian movies don't even have a majority in Russia. They only make up about a quarter of ticket sales
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...e-share-717383

In fact so far this year only 2/14 of the weeks so far have had Russian movies as the highest grossing movie for the week and one of those was a war movie.
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/intl/cis/
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2015-04-19 at 12:21 AM.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Battle for Sevastopol seriously? -,-

Or whatever Bitva za Sevastopol means xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Battle for Sevastopol seriously? -,-

Or whatever Bitva za Sevastopol means xD
    That's exactly what it means.... I have no idea what the other one is according to IMDB it's something like running away from your past so i assume it's a chick flick.

It's funny because the closest thing to propaganda among the US movies is the comedy about M16
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2015-04-19 at 12:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This topic is shitty. Same nicknames same words. 1000 pages.
    This thread still not being locked is living proof that the mods don't practice what they preach. They ban people they shouldn't, don't ban people they should, and leave nation bashing topics open while they lock meme threads. I'm sure I'll get infracted and/or banned for 'slamming' mods, but honestly, whatever. I've made private constructive criticisms to them only to be put on their list. Posting on this site has become a joke. I've seen better moderating in reddit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    This thread still not being locked is living proof that the mods don't practice what they preach. They ban people they shouldn't, don't ban people they should, and leave nation bashing topics open while they lock meme threads. I'm sure I'll get infracted and/or banned for 'slamming' mods, but honestly, whatever. I've made private constructive criticisms to them only to be put on their list. Posting on this site has become a joke. I've seen better moderating in reddit.
    I'd care less about modding if i had any fucking clue where the appeal button is. I thought i found it once but it said I couldn't appeal a ban because my account was locked....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I'd care less about modding if i had any fucking clue where the appeal button is. I thought i found it once but it said I couldn't appeal a ban because my account was locked....
    Yeah, I ran into the same problem recently which I also let them know about. No reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright I know it's only tangentially related but since we seem to talk about military forces so often here's the USN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Funny thing is, every time I appealed for a ban, I got it lifted. Makes you wonder what most moderators are on. Imagine if, say, every time an accused murderer appealed for the verdict, it was canceled...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Funny thing is, every time I appealed for a ban, I got it lifted. Makes you wonder what most moderators are on. Imagine if, say, every time an accused murderer appealed for the verdict, it was canceled...
    "hypothetically" huh? That being said the issue is appealing in general not being possible... or at least obvious as to what's needed