Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollskalden View Post
    Surprisingly, Eurosceptics not giving a shit about the EU and then stealing money from it. There really should be harsher rules in the EU...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5336322.html

even better when its totally real...watch him sweat....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Could you go into detail what "job" a UKIP member has in the EU parliament?
    Yes, you turn up, take money, actively vote against measures that benefit Britain and your constituents, then leave and bitch on Media how the EU does nothing for Britain.....fuckers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxouk View Post
    Amazing how this is all about how UKIP is supposedly cheating the system while other parties also have very bad records. The irony is, it is only UKIP from the main parties that wants to put an end to all these excessive wages and allowances.
    No, here you are wrong. It is UKIP that SAYS they want to do that. It's a major difference. It's like those parties you voted in the UK said they'd organize referendums for remaining in the EU (and did not). It's a promise done before elections so you'd vote for them. Meanwhile, they use the funds from the EU, the funds they want to shrink because they're so against them, to fund their hate propaganda. That's what many politicians do, they promise you the sea and the sky before elections... and forget everything after if they're elected or say they can't because the other parties are stopping them. This is exactly the case here.

The issue here is that you (and not you as in the people in the UK, but you as in the people in the EU) need to start trusting all the lies politicians throw before elections and vote the right politicians based on what they have done all the way until today, not just in the last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Their job obviously. A novel concept i will grant that those payed the highest wages should in fact try to show up for those limited times they are in fact supposed to work.

Actually using http://www.votewatch.eu/en/voting-statistics.html# you can go get statistics for your own country and take a glance
    Awesome, thanks for that, I'll edit it in the OP in a minute

Houyi, you must be German.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-05-17 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted
    If i were British i would vote for UKIP..
    This EU must be stopped, it is no longer the space of union and solidarity nor will it be, they are nothing but a bunch of crazed, spinless undemocratic leeches.
    The last thing they said to my country is that we need to reduce salaries to 400 500 euros for at least 20 years .......... ofc shit like that would never fly in Germany, the ones that trully run the EU.

The EU is spending 4 billion Euro a year on itself, a few years ago they spend 226 million on propaganda during the Euro zone crisis and this year they will spend 2 million euro on internet censorship. So now they are desperate to get people to vote which leads to commercials like this one...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

The EU is spending 4 billion Euro a year on itself, a few years ago they spend 226 million on propaganda during the Euro zone crisis and this year they will spend 2 million euro on internet censorship. So now they are desperate to get people to vote which leads to commercials like this one...
    That's a video made by the Danish parliament...

That's a video made by the Danish parliament...

It's just one of dozens of commercials that have been going around. It's also the stupidest one.

Deleted

It's just one of dozens of commercials that have been going around. It's also the stupidest one.
    Well, first of all, Voteman is fucking awesome. You have to be one real bitter bastard not to enjoy it.

Secondly, what's wrong with encouraging people to vote?

10+ Year Old Account
    Secondly, what's wrong with encouraging people to vote?
    Cryban would like fewer voting options, preferably just the one, which makes the need to create adverts that request people vote a waste of money in his/her eyes as that party would get in with 99% of the ballots cast no matter how many turned up.

So that money could be better spent on something more useful, like a gulag for dissenters.

Because participating in this farce is pointless.

Deleted
    Nominee for most redundant post 2014.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Houyi, you must be German.
    eh? firstly, no I'm British.

Secondly, why? I'm not sure what characteristics you are attributing to me that scream of a Germanic origin......not that I really care, I've nothing agaist germany, and certainly dont think its bad to be assumed to be german, I'm just curious./

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean voting in elections is pointless? You really don't see past the end of your own nose do you. The politicians and the EU parliament may be completely useless but the knock on events are absolutely present. A good reason that most people not aligned with UKIP aren't voting for Farage (even if they agree with his plans in the EU parliament) is that if he wins that, there is fear he will gain momentum which he can then use in the general election coming up. I can't speak for the case in other countries, but you should really try looking a little bit deeper. You view every single event as a singularity, independent of all other events and nothing works like that in the world of politics. This is why all your political views get ripped to shreds and are bullshit, because you say we should do XYZ because it benefits ABC, to which you get told that can't occur due to DEF. You proceed to ignore that and keep listing more reasons we should do the first thing, because you don't look at the long term.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Hahahah, first the LBC interview, now this, and here I thought the elections would be dull. Just further proof that all those saying "Europe is ruining us" have no idea what's happening in the EU parliament and have been putting their faith in someone who has no interest in actually fixing or improving the EU, just in getting his 15 minutes through being as obnoxious as possible and making snide remarks in his speeches.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Could you go into detail what "job" a UKIP member has in the EU parliament?

Showing up and listening to your collegues is not a "job" if you get ignored every time you say anything, because you won't compromise on anything that is pro-EU.
    If you get elected on a program of limiting certain trends and protecting your national interests for example your job is voting in a manner that helps increase the odds that said interests are promoted and said trends limited as well as participating in whatever dialogue (or for said party monologue) required to achieve that. It is what you get paid for doing.

The parliament needs to be able to cut the wages for those that fail to vote more than 75% of the time (unless due to disaster, death or pregnancies)
    It is perfectly fine to be anti eu, it is boring but it is perfectly fine. But if he fails to vote then he fails to oppose the trends that he claims is the reason he opposes the eu and leaves all the power in the hands of those he claims should not have it, he fails his voters.

UKIP being a bunch of useless hypocrites while abusing position, salary and expenses? We've all known this for qute some time...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Hahahah, first the LBC interview, now this, and here I thought the elections would be dull. Just further proof that all those saying "Europe is ruining us" have no idea what's happening in the EU parliament and have been putting their faith in someone who has no interest in actually fixing or improving the EU, just in getting his 15 minutes through being as obnoxious as possible and making snide remarks in his speeches.
    I think the problem is that the general population does not bother to inform themselves on the matter, what each party does and did. Sure, if you disliked immigrants, some radical party's policy might sound great to you! They go to the EU and they make sure no more immigrants come to you! Except... they don't. So then... they cheated on you. But since people don't inform themselves, they don't know.

I find this to be one of the major problems of democracy, the ignorance of people of what affects their lives.