Deleted

What is the highest amount of combopoints a rogue can generate with 1 attack?

disregarding the legendary daggers from Wrathion and the T90 talent, I understand a rogue can get:

2 from mutilate;
    1 from seal fate;
    1 from shadow blades, for 4 in total.

Is there a way, even if it's random, for a rogue to generate 5 combopoints using 1 attack?

Premed Ambush + HaT proc. One attack 5 combo points.

You can get 5 without any attacks with HaT, which is useful when on engineer or belt duty.
    Last edited by overdose; 2014-05-16 at 04:42 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you count the Dispatch proc from Mutilate to be part of the Mutilate (no energy cost) you can up it by 3 to 7. In WoD I assume it's going to be 10 with Fan of Knives for Subtlety. Why is this interesting?

Shadow blades Ambush crt would. (I think?)

Edit: RIP only 4 xD
    Last edited by Sativ; 2014-05-16 at 08:44 PM.

Well there's always the talent Marked for Death. I say it's worth it considering I more often accidentally let SnD fall off while I have almost no combo points than go over the 5 combo point cap and waste one. So long as you are in a situation that a lot of things are dying (so trash packs and any boss with ads) it has basically no cooldown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.