Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    I really had hoped my thread would have been closed by now, I hadn't the intentions of it going down a religious bashing route.

Since it is still open, I offer those interested a chance to have a say, by signing this petition set up by Amnesty.

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/actions/s...tent=Meriam_FB
    Oh, thank you for the link!
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Oh, thank you for the link!
    You are welcome We can't always make a change, but at least we can try.

Endus is online right now, I know I've reported a post in this thread to get it looked at for religion-bashing, I'm sure others have as well.

Let's see how many pages this will keep going for. If it was about abortion Endus would be in here arguing and taking part. If this was a gay-bashing thread it wouldn't have made it past page 2.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Endus is online right now, I know I've reported a post in this thread to get it looked at for religion-bashing, I'm sure others have as well.

Let's see how many pages this will keep going for. If it was about abortion Endus would be in here arguing and taking part. If this was a gay-bashing thread it wouldn't have made it past page 2.
    Thank you, I had reported my OP after the 3rd post yesterday, as I realised it could probably go down this route after posting, and that wasn't my intentions. But I guess I need to go directly to a mod to have it closed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I totally agree with you, and I honestly feel like the Hadiths being accepted as "truth" by swaths of Muslims is a huge part of the problem (since the Qu'ran itself is pretty bland by comparison). But in countries like Sudan, they're being used as a bully stick to beat the people down, and it's sanctioned by Imams and other religious figures within those countries. It's a problem.
    Well, yeah and honestly as a Muslim I have been thinking a lot of ways to 'break' this so to speak. The only thing I came up with is that we need more common sense & eduction, and a way less reliance on religious figures. From my experience interacting with Muslim students from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the like here in UK, they seem to understand the problem somewhat (most of them anyway) but I cannot say the same about the general population of Saudi Arabia (I visit there a lot).

Aeleron posted earlier that this is the equivalent of Catholics, Lutherans and Episcopalians standing on a street corner screaming at each other. And just about as productive.
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Thank you, I had reported my OP after the 3rd post yesterday, as I realised it could probably go down this route after posting, and that wasn't my intentions. But I guess I need to go directly to a mod to have it closed?
    Might be best, as they'll be slow to do anything unless the topic ventures into talk that personally offends their political views.

Might be best, as they'll be slow to do anything unless the topic ventures into talk that personally offends their political views.
    If I would say anything on this forum that is bad about WoW I would instantly get slamed with "dont like it dont play it".
    So why dont these people use the "dont like it dont read it" mentality when it comes to a thread? Im not saying if its against the forum rules dont close it. But I find it amusing the lenght of actually contacting a moderator in order to close it.

It just shows that if you talk about islam even when you're justify to do so, people run towards the closest censor button

15+ Year Old Account
    What does her being a "Pregnant Mother" change the situation any? Yeah she is in a horrible situation but her being a "Pregnant Mother" should not mean anything in the situation.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    If I would say anything on this forum that is bad about WoW I would instantly get slamed with "dont like it dont play it".
    So why dont these people use the "dont like it dont read it" mentality when it comes to a thread? Im not saying if its against the forum rules dont close it. But I find it amusing the lenght of actually contacting a moderator in order to close it.

It just shows that if you talk about islam even when you're justify to do so, people run towards the closest censor button
    And most of the people who screamed close the thread are not Muslims. I am a Muslim and I don't really care if you want to have fun bashing my religion or want to fulfil your SJW quota.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    What does her being a "Pregnant Mother" change the situation any? Yeah she is in a horrible situation but her being a "Pregnant Mother" should not mean anything in the situation.
    Um that she is pregnant and also has a child, that is currently in prison with her, The fact that by being sentenced to death, these children will no longer have a mother? I think that's fairly valid and important information, it doesn't make it any less bad if the woman wasn't pregnant or didn't already have a child, but it is still information that is valid.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    And most of the people who screamed close the thread are not Muslims. I am a Muslim and I don't really care if you want to have fun bashing my religion or want to fulfil your SJW quota.
    If more people were like you id prolly stop hating on islam

We can only hope those cultures will fade away with time due to globalisation.
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    It's probably better that way. Religion-bashing is just the cool thing on the internet nowadays. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Wow, racist much??
    Not really..He didnt say ALL muslims or ALL jews etc...just the ones that bend and twist "god" or "allah" teachings to pervert/oppress and keep themselves in power..And tbh the world really would be a better place if ALL the extremist fruitcakes were wiped out of existence

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing good comes out of religion these days, that shit should be nuked out of existence ASAP. If you want to worship some god(s) or whatever, do it in your own damn house, and dont frigging try to stuff it down someone elses throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    We can only hope those cultures will fade away with time due to globalisation.
    Can hope this, seems like the only way it could be stopped. Since religion is still being teached it will take long time.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account

What can I say, I've been busy the last few days.

In any case, since the thread's mostly been used to bash Muslims and religion and such, rather than discuss the specifics of this case, I'm going to lock it. Offending posts have been dealt with. I'll take a run through reports in a few minutes to be sure I didn't miss any stragglers.