Cain's Set 50% MF

Is the Cain's set 3pc (50% MF, in specific) worth it? In Multiplayer games, I get 30% MF from the group bonus, and I find so many more legendaries. That's just 30% MF though, Cain's gives 50%.

Or is there something else in multiplayer games that contributes to legendary drops?

What you are seeing is just rng. Only 10% of your magic finds counts into legendary items drop rate, so you won't really be seeing much change in the long run.

it's free very slight boost if you wear ring of grandeur for some other set bonus. If not don't bother. It would be like 5% added to 100% or 200% etc...
    Last edited by Subetei; 2014-05-17 at 12:28 AM.

http://www.diablofans.com/forums/dia...alysis-rifting

according to that wearing 150mf (cain + helm gem + nilgering) in a t4 rift will net you about the same leg chances of a t5 rift without any mf, remember that those are chance to drop so you can always end up with 0 legs even on t6 with 300% mf.
    Imho it's worth if you don't lose efficiency by wearing it, killing speed > all when it come to pure legs drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

As long as you're not giving up a better piece of gear purely for the 50%(5%) MF bonus.

What you're experiencing in just RNG, there are times where legendaries rain from the sky, times where you don't get anything for a while, and everything in-between. It's really not worth it to go out of your way to stack MF, if it's there, great, but don't sacrifice anything for it.