Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    The main problem is that most of the lore is instanced, and you will most likely be kicked from the group if you do not skip the dialogue
    this is by far the most exaggerating comment Only the very first dungeon has so many dialogues. Other dungeons have also but not so much and I never found a group tha kicked me out for watching the videos. But even if you skip all the dungeons, it still is less than 10% of lore. Not to mention that you can easily solo dungeons if you are 12+ levels above, even in quest green gear
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

at the begining, I would never have recommended that game to anyone who was looking for a KOTOR sequel and not for an MMO.
    SWTOR is an MMO first and foremost, it has MMO mechanics and mostly MMO-like content. it does have more story and more enjoyable single player content, but thats it.

but since its f2p now, I just recommend everyone to give it a try. if you want to see where the KOTOR story is going, download the free game, create a jedi knight and play as long as you enjoy it.