SoH vs Azurewrath (Cold WD)

Hey! I just last night picked up a SoH. LOVE the proc. However, I cant really tell if its a damage increase with my build.

Here are the stats for each.

SOH:

2344.7710 int
    IAS 5%
    Socket - 130% Crit dmg
    Proc - 227% dmg

Azurewrath17% Cold dmg
    665 int
    (1) socket

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A...8/hero/1261508 Current build.

I'd love to know what you all think. I think SoH is currently better seeing as it procs sooo much off spamming haunt into a large group. Then following it up with SB for single target dmg on elites. However, I'm unsire if the 17% cold damage would work better with my skills since I do primarily use all cold damage aside from Lotus.

Also, I'm not sure if Its a bug or not, but it appears that SoH also procs on Haunts individual ticks.

Shard of hate by a long shot. Haunt has a high proc coefficient as it is a ST attack. I don't think they changed it when they made haunt cost almost no mana.

Also if you are spamming haunt. Phantasm or Mantiou over well of souls.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I made haunt my primary spam attack with a SoH build because you just machine gun procs nonstop

See yea. I agree. I can literally spam haunt on multiple targets in a room and the procs just go off like non stop. Its great. I was running Well of Souls for single target damage after I changed Gruesome feast > Spiritual Attunement. I figured that at 905k damage, i didnt exactly need gruesome feast as much...but the more I play without it, the more I sitll want it back. I think I can almost use Mantiou, Locust swarm, Haunt and have very meaningful group contribution. Single target damage is a little low since its based off a proc, but as far as being able to spam it forever, it works out quite well. Perhaps i'll change out Well of Souls for Mantiou or something like The Spirit is willing to ensure that I get more procs from it. I think WoS decreases the procs since its classified as an AoE spell...? And maybe just using it as a single target spell with the Spirit is willing would keep it higher? Or does Mantiou deal...more than enough damage to make it worth it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/b...ipe/utars-roar

im pretty sure that will beat out both. It should easily wins against SoH and I think it will beat Azurewrath simply because Azurewrath cant have both int and a socket. Also you can craft it so no praying to RNGesus

I'm curious why you don't use soul harvest with the jade set?