Used character boost, but can't queue for dungeons or raids

Hi there

I decided today to give Alliance a go and bought character level boost for my Worgen Warlock. Since I got some Timeless Isle gear and am very knowledgeable of my class, I wanted to give LFR & Dungeon Finder a go.

Unfortunately for some reason I'm unable to queue for either. When I press the queue button it simply does nothing. Strangely enough I can queue for scenarios without a problem.

I've done Silver Proving grounds but to no avail.

Did I miss anything?

Cheers

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

Did you make sure to select a role?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Did you make sure to select a role?
    Hehe! It's usually the small things we overlook. Thank you for the reply mate!

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!