Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    A lot of my rifts are wasps and succubus. Seriously these two mob types get paired together all the damn time and the wasps attacks combined with the succubus debuff hurts so much. Not to mention both enemies are prone to running away which makes playing as a barbarian frustrating as hell.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hate mobs with chains. Period. I got a lag spike and 5 seconds later was wrapped the fuck up in chains, Unstable Anomoly popped and 3% life left. Fuck chains.

I swear my characters don't live longer than 48 hours....

i seem to get a disproportionately high number of rifts with ghosts, corrupted angels, or anarchs. they are obnoxious as fuck.

the most dangerous are the primal terrors. six or seven of them teleporting on top of you at once is no fun.

Anarch, morlu incinerator, corrupted angels..... barf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Hov View Post
    I fucking hate mobs with chains. Period. I got a lag spike and 5 seconds later was wrapped the fuck up in chains, Unstable Anomoly popped and 3% life left. Fuck chains.

I swear my characters don't live longer than 48 hours....
    I got this today. Fire-chained Exarch (the one that throws a ball of lightning on your head) + Waller Morlu Incinerator AND Frozen succubus group, all right at the entrance to the rift. UA procced and I just barely escaped from the rift and left it. Not worth 5 fragments to die. lol.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got a 5x champion pack of Anarchs on T5 yesterday - Fast, Firechain, Frozen, Molten...
    It was a miracle i survived the initial charge on my WD only to be absolutely raped by their affixes because only way to avoid the charge is to stand close enough to them - which was utterly impossible with those affixes.
    Had to lower difficulty to T4 kill them :/
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Most annoying mobs are indeed flying/fleeing mobs. That together with waller/arcane/exploding/frozen/teleport

Seems I always get out of a tight spot... then get teleported onto an arcane beam (on that spawnpoint) just when a frozen thingy comes along or I cannot run out because there is a fucking wall and the "open" piece of that wall is positioned against a dungeon wall or mobs are in the way...
    I feel your pain..........

Corrupted Angel packs with extra health...

Oh man I've been getting a lot of fire spiders + corrupted angels lately.

These things seem to take half fire damage or less so it takes ages to kill them. An elite pack of angels can set me back a whole minute wailing away on them at T5, yet everythign else dies in 5-10 sec.

Flying mob types with jailer,frozen,vortex,fire chains is always a fun combo. All time favorite though is jailer,frozen,waller,desecrator or vortex.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    Corrupted Angel packs with extra health...
    and fire chains!