Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by HiFish View Post
    we don't know what blizz has in store for frost which simply hasn't been announced yet. Maybe they already have a perfect solution to our bland rotation, to the extreme focus dw and 2h have on frost/physical damage respectively and to our scaling issues. Maybe something that includes multistrike, who knows.
    Not from lack of asking, I assure you. Until Magdalena chimed in with insider info, it wasn't clear that the devs even realized frost DKs ignored Killing Machine. Everything they said in public leans in the opposite direction; that KM is perfectly fine as is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Not from lack of asking, I assure you. Until Magdalena chimed in with insider info, it wasn't clear that the devs even realized frost DKs ignored Killing Machine. Everything they said in public leans in the opposite direction; that KM is perfectly fine as is.
    They also said blood was fine as it is, except for Ra'den, but look what they gave us now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    HiFish may be semi new to posting on this forum but I value his opinion because he has proved to be a pretty competent person in his posts. You should take your own advice before making a huge bashing post.
    It wasn't a bash, it was a clear and concise explanation of why everything HiFish had said was largely irrelevant to the conversation, with some snark thrown in. Pointing out silliness is not bashing, especially when there have been milder attempts to get someone on-board with the topic.

And again, we don't know what blizz has in store for frost which simply hasn't been announced yet. Maybe they already have a perfect solution to our bland rotation, to the extreme focus dw and 2h have on frost/physical damage respectively and to our scaling issues. Maybe something that includes multistrike, who knows.
    Everything that they have voiced about killing machine implies that they see no problem with it and its fine. I don't think they currently have any plans on it cause I would imagine they would announce it like they announced they was working on the balance rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    It wasn't a bash, it was a clear and concise explanation of why everything HiFish had said was largely irrelevant to the conversation, with some snark thrown in. Pointing out silliness is not bashing, especially when there have been milder attempts to get someone on-board with the topic.
    Except that if you actually read through the forum you'd notice how he carefully left out some things to make my comments seem completely out of place and his interpretation of what I said did nothing else but to turn it my posts into ridiculousness. What he said also exceeded being snarky by a fair bit and turned into personal insults, which is why his post shouldn't be taken serious either way.

Except that if you actually read through the forum you'd notice how he carefully left out some things to make my comments seem completely out of place and his interpretation of what I said did nothing else but to turn it my posts into ridiculousness. What he said also exceeded being snarky by a fair bit and turned into personal insults, which is why his post shouldn't be taken serious either way.
    This.
    /10char
    Too sick to bother writing something, so ty for wording what I was going to say haha.