Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    So I've heard there will be the Amber Sanctum in the next patch, where Kairozdormu will be dropping 579 gear on heroic mode, if you can kill him.
    You heard wrong. There's no new raid content in this expansion. That was confirmed freakin' ages ago.

My points stand as previously stated. Anyone that actually finds this patch exciting somehow should probably have stopped trying to raid about four or five years ago.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fossilz View Post
    x_x Does anyone have any sources on some information about the two mounts? I'm highly interested in them but can't seem to find any .
    No mounts either at this time another soon thing...................hope to get 8 secrets tomorrow I hate rng first week got 9 second week got 4 and I do all LFR/normal/flex still shit drops.. only thing looking fwd to to get this cloak done :/
    Last edited by sosleapy; 2014-05-20 at 02:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    You heard wrong. There's no new raid content in this expansion. That was confirmed freakin' ages ago.

My points stand as previously stated. Anyone that actually finds this patch exciting somehow should probably have stopped trying to raid about four or five years ago.
    Or perhaps you should try not to speak for others.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I find it fairly exciting. Going up to 588 ilvl on my main character(s), and seeing how much more powerfull the raid becomes, plus taking 3 boosties per night potentially instead of just 2. Also, gives me a reason to play (cap) my characters.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm pretty sure that was a facetious comment.

Deeds of Valor - duration '24 hours'.

Does this mean - just buy your 10 at a time and don't stack em between weeks ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite disappointed that anyone would think this "patch" is anything more than stalling for time.

It's been 8 months since the last patch. This is yet another "slightly more than a hotfix" sized bite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
    I'm quite disappointed that anyone would think this "patch" is anything more than stalling for time.
    It gives me something to use my valor on, gives me more chance to get 14/14 N ... no stalling for time here, I'm still on current content. Not everyone is super duper man you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    It gives me something to use my valor on, gives me more chance to get 14/14 N ... no stalling for time here, I'm still on current content. Not everyone is super duper man you know.
    Well lots of folks on MMO-Champion are...godly apparently. /shrug. I'm on Dark Shamans Normal so I sympathize with you.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see on what happened to most of the places in Pandaria, and many more plot points.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    For me personally, 8 months with no changes to a game I pay to play, after paying for the actual game and expansions is not ok with me. A "patch" that does nothing except forces people to valor cap again... Especially after lip service about faster releases of content, is certainly not ok with me.

However... it's totally cool with me, if you want to keep on the same content for a year, but I have no desire to understand that logic for the rest of people who aren't still on content from almost a year ago.

This is not meant as a "godly" thing. The use of that as a defense mechanism is moot.
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

This is not meant as a "godly" thing. The use of that as a defense mechanism is moot.
    You got a box of chocolate and gorged on it the first day, I got a box of chocolate and spent some time enjoying it.

The issue isn't with the box of chocolate.

10+ Year Old Account
    You got a box of chocolate and gorged on it the first day, I got a box of chocolate and spent some time enjoying it.

The issue isn't with the box of chocolate.
    Completely subjective. I don't debate opinions. You're quite entitled to yours, I'm quite entitled to mine.

Completely subjective. I don't debate opinions. You're quite entitled to yours, I'm quite entitled to mine.
    Yes - but you were wrong, many of us are not doing the same content for a year, some of us are still working on new content. That isn't subjective - that's fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes - but you were wrong
    Interesting that you "factually" speak for 7 million subscribers and dropping.

It's not a fact, it's an opinion. One you're apparently not happy that I disagree with.

Interesting that you "factually" speak for 7 million subscribers and dropping.
    I only need one exception to prove your hypothesis wrong. I found it. (PS learn to science)

And as for the stable sub numbers - that is good news. (PS learn to statistics).

I only need one exception to prove your hypothesis wrong. I found it. (PS learn to science)
    Re-read his "hypothesis" and take your own advice

Deleted
    So I keep seeing the bug mount in the 5.4.8 posts. But I seem to miss how you obtain it?

Woosh. It was a joke based off of Ruby Sanctum.

Yes, because unless you think its fun then it isn't fun.

Guess ill start farming some more timeless coins since im low on valor at this point.