Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I play 2 roles mainly and am only Gold II. Those roles are jungle and middle, though I'm competent in all roles, as you all should be!

Mid: Viktor (#1 atm, he's just too strong), Vel'Koz, LeBlanc, Malzahar, Brand, Azir, Karthus, Xerath (I like mages, not assassins)

Jungle: Zac (#1 always, even when he sucked, I just adore him), Skarner, Nunu, Hecarim, Rammus, Nautilus, Trundle (Always built these champions beefy as fuck, which is even better now that tank jungle seems to be becoming the new meta)

Deleted
    I play mostly teambuilder but since I picked up Mordekaiser I'm in love with his kit and playstyle. He pokes decently well and clear waves like few others, being rather immobile it also forces me to pay more attention to the minimap and overall positioning which is never a bad thing to learn. In so far as you can have a main in League I'd consider Mordekaiser my champ to go nowadays.
    And having played Braum in an ARAM I must say that I would consider picking him up if I ever plan on playing more support, his kit is amazing and I generally prefer melee supports.

Deleted
    When I had more time to play I ran a utility jungle Udyr, always quick, ridiculously strong and had the power to be a game changer. Riven's one I've always wanted to be able to play properly too but work has made it impossible for me to practice as much as I'd like.

I main Jinx. I can't tell you why, but for some reason I'm just really good with her. I will also go caitlyn or MF, two others who i am good at for some reason unknown to me. That's kind of how I pick my champs. If I'm good at one with the first couple tries, I'll stick with that one until they get reworked or nerfed.

RIP diana.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

I main mid as Karthus... because R. (Some Vel'koz now and then)

When I cant get mid lane I usually go top as Nasus, Teemo or Nidalee
    Or jungle as Vi, Rek'sai or Sejuani
    When as ADC Jinx or Caitlyn
    Im really good support as Nami. I also play Braum and Sona.

I have a few 'mains' for each position.
    For support my mains are Leona and Morgana. They are either all out deffence or very offensive! I like that :3
    Adc would be Lucian or Graves. I really like their burst potential. Would love to master Vayne, but just can't seem to bend the learning curve!
    My main jungler would have to be J4 or Vi. They are invasive and both of them make an extreme inpact through the entire game.
    Mid is my least played role. So I stick to something like lux. She is safe and have a good poke/burst potential.
    For top I like my Trundle or Riven! Both are extreme bullies, and it makes the lonely top island a bit more fun!

Deleted
    I main Mid lane Jayce because I love his play-style and most people aren't too prepared for him so it catches people off guard

10+ Year Old Account
    Pantheon is one of them. I love his playstyle with the massive early game, and building tanky enough to be hard to kill. I also appreciate that he can effectively be played mid, top, and in the jungle. I have been playing Volibear a lot recently though, particularly in the jungle after the addition of Cinderhulk. Dat bear is so fun, and his gank potential can be devastating.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

I don't really have a main, but I have a few champs I play differently.

1) Malzahar - He is my best champ probably, because he's so simple and yet a well placed silence can win you team fights or save allies. You have amazing tank shred ability and I can peel for the ADC as well. Very versatile champ and knowing how and when to use each potential makes me think I'm great at him.

2) Jayce - I've loved jayce since he came out and probably always will be my favorite champ. Whenever I see a jayce besides myself I like to see if they can do the vertical gate-ball, and I've only seen maybe 1 out of 50+ other jayce's since his release hype do it. It's very difficult, and I myself can do it sometimes...when...I don't mean to *cough*.

I have other champs, but those are my two main ones. I get alot of compliments from friends when I play nasus, but I learned from Sirchez, so I have no originality there. Farm under turret and win.

Riven ofc. Best champion in the game hands down.

i havent had a main since wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    i havent had a main since wotlk
    Wrong game, pretty sure there never was a League of Legends: WotLK patch
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    sigh hate all these new viktor players. -.- I was playing viktor when you were still playing your op champs. Now that you saw 2 guys play him in lcs, and saw the power behind the aoe... now we have a bunch of new players playing my viktor. Hes not fun... go play your kat or akali.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    sigh hate all these new viktor players. -.- I was playing viktor when you were still playing your op champs. Now that you saw 2 guys play him in lcs, and saw the power behind the aoe... now we have a bunch of new players playing my viktor. Hes not fun... go play your kat or akali.
    Don't worry, it'll pass. The same thing happened with Wukong when ppl played him in jungle in lcs.

Deleted
    I love Riven for her lot spells of movement

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Don't worry, it'll pass. The same thing happened with Wukong when ppl played him in jungle in lcs.
    Same thing happened to Nid the week before, someone played Nidalee in LCS (I forget who), suddenly every game was Nidalee Jungle instalocks - then people swapped to tankier line-ups and she all but vanished as far as I've seen this week.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

thresh, i was forced to playing supp everytime im with friends, and im a try hard, so thresh fit so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Same thing happened to Nid the week before, someone played Nidalee in LCS (I forget who), suddenly every game was Nidalee Jungle instalocks - then people swapped to tankier line-ups and she all but vanished as far as I've seen this week.
    Ye, she was strong in that meta, now that the new Cinder jungle item is here the tankier junglers come ahead. She was pretty much a Lee Sin on steroids really, jump on short CD and long range if she hit her Q, easy to gank with (And counterjungle) etc etc. AND really fun to play in the jungle!
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Even he is not so viable - Fiddlesticks.
    Element of surprise is priceless... caw caw caw =)

Fiddlesticks isnt so viable? I always found him a strong pick in all lanes really (love him top vs Riven: Oh no she jumps in, better fear her then get to full health again and then toss a crow in her face to win the trade), I'd say weakest lane is mid, but he isn't bad there either. Absolutely love him as support at times - strong CC, strong poke, strong sustain. Jungle is also rather good, they need to keep the jungle warded at all times, or else they get a Surprise Party Fiddle in their face when they don't expect it.

In short; I love Fiddlesticks (in some matchups), but he is kinda squish early though.