Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Nautilus, always has been (sicne its release). I love the huge amount of CC and i like initiating teamfights with him. I play him in the jungle and his ganks are extremely strong.
    same but also in a support role. Seems like I do better when don't focus on initiating a teamfight and go more for peeling.

Corki, love his poke adc play style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twisted fate, I like to play him as a hybrid ap/ad build so he has good split lane capabilities. Top Lane would be Aatrox as I like the option to either self heal or add more burst. As you can tell I like champions that have options build into them.

Top lane: Jax, why? His story (the whole "Imagine if i had a real weapon" thingy ) and the kit.
    Mid lane: split between Veigar, Vlad and Annie
    ADC: The one, and only one. DRAVEN. Wait, ... DRAAAAAAAAVEN.
    Support: Soraka if i play real support, while for "Support" i go as Annie (you know, ending game like 15/1/0 cause my ADC tends to be trash)
    Jungle: Godyr

Quote Originally Posted by Axola View Post
    Top lane: Jax, why? His story (the whole "Imagine if i had a real weapon" thingy ) and the kit.
    Mid lane: split between Veigar, Vlad and Annie
    ADC: The one, and only one. DRAVEN. Wait, ... DRAAAAAAAAVEN.
    Support: Soraka if i play real support, while for "Support" i go as Annie (you know, ending game like 15/1/0 cause my ADC tends to be trash)
    Jungle: Godyr
    try out anivia in mid as she plays a lot like veigar and annie with her 100-0 shorter range burst potential. Her passive also helps a lot with assassins as long as you can get back under the turret before you egg.

I mainly just fill but wukong is my main cuz i carry everyone with him. So good to be a monkey!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vel'Koz. Why? Because I've learned to spam his skills quite quickly.

Top: Sion
    Jungle: J4, although it'll probably be Vi after this week.
    Mid: Azir
    ADC: Sivir
    Support(also main role): Thresh

I've started to play Heimerdinger. Worst I've done in 10 or so games is have my lane end in a draw. Otherwise I stomp it. And then turrets everywhere!
    RETH

Deleted
    Gangplank top lane! Why?? Because he's a pirate! In all seriousness though something just clicked with me the minute i played GP. Typically i end up with 12+ kills on him and carry the game. Currently sitting on a 44 kda (normal's) with the scurvy dog.

Deleted
    Renekton. Because i love to bully my lane opponents, and i love to 1v2 when i get 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerath View Post
    Gangplank top lane! Why?? Because he's a pirate! In all seriousness though something just clicked with me the minute i played GP. Typically i end up with 12+ kills on him and carry the game. Currently sitting on a 44 kda (normal's) with the scurvy dog.
    Ever tried him AP? So much fun. Your W heals like 50% of your HP, though critplank is rather fun aswell as you can almost one shot carries if you crit ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Bard because I have so much fun with all of his kit. Just hearing the noise he makes when I select him in champion select puts a smile to my face. And the meeps! They're so adorable. ^_^

Ever tried him AP? So much fun. Your W heals like 50% of your HP, though critplank is rather fun aswell as you can almost one shot carries if you crit ^^
    If the pbe remains the same, it's now going to heal based off his max hp. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Ellysra View Post
    Bard because I have so much fun with all of his kit. Just hearing the noise he makes when I select him in champion select puts a smile to my face. And the meeps! They're so adorable. ^_^

If the pbe remains the same, it's now going to heal based off his max hp. :|
    Better abuse it while it last then!
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Better abuse it while it last then!
    O.O I didn't know that.

Bard is one of the last champions I still don't have - mostly because I never really wanted them (bard, braum, skarner).

But I could see a Relic Shield Bard being pretty fun to play - with a change like that
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Just try AP GP with the new AP jungle item. It is stupid good. You wont kill their carries in one lucky Q crit as with Critplank, but you will survive a lot more because W scales 100% with AP, so it will heal you like 50% of your HP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just try AP GP with the new AP jungle item. It is stupid good. You wont kill their carries in one lucky Q crit as with Critplank, but you will survive a lot more because W scales 100% with AP, so it will heal you like 50% of your HP.
    Or more - especially if you build Spirit Visage (I ~always do on Gangplank).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    But Critplank is getting better. His keg does the same damage you killed it with. If you crit the keg, you crit EVERYTHING!

Leona/Thresh/Braum because i'm a beast ass support!

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    But Critplank is getting better. His keg does the same damage you killed it with. If you crit the keg, you crit EVERYTHING!
    True, can't wait to try this new GP! Looks amazing.