Anyone done any sims with Warlocks in 588 gear yet?

I'm kind of a noob to simcraft so the best I could think of was simming asians but I can't find a demonology asian warlock with adequate gear on wowprogress and in spec. I know demonology seemed to scale better than destro the higher ilvl went wondering what it's dps is gonna look like with the upgraded gear lvls.

From the hunter forum:
    http://i.gyazo.com/78f3aaf4184157c4d44e513a9c16495d.png

Keep in mind this is for a 450s fight, so affliction will still be king (especially with the super short fight times)
    Retired hunter

I'm not really sure you could give any sort of credibility to a simc list like that. It can be pretty good at helping people decide scale factors if used properly but its mostly a terrible idea to pay attention to the dps number it gives and an even worse idea to compare across classes that way

Interestingly, I am able to beat their BiS list with my own by about 12k DPS. That's using their gear list vs mine with JC/Scribe professions as Goblin (they default to Engy/Tailor/Troll). Gear list for the interested:

http://wowhead.com/list=1468314/andro#0-equipment-set

The numbers:
    Theirs: 421839.5 (I actually gave them 20 more int than I should have when editing enchants)
    Mine: 433336.2

Just goes to show you have to take their input with a grain of salt.

The only sims I did were to check if using all Heroic Warforged 4/4 upgrades off pieces was going to be better than just Heroic 4/4 4pc tier. The short answer is no, keep your tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    The only sims I did were to check if using all Heroic Warforged 4/4 upgrades off pieces was going to be better than just Heroic 4/4 4pc tier. The short answer is no, keep your tier.
    Yeah nothing changes. Destro/Demo 4pc it up, Aff 2pc it up.