URL:Mal threat detected

h_198_47_127_11__AdServer__AdServerServlet?pubId

been getting this on every page since I arrived here today. Avast btw.

I haven't seen it yet, but I sent a note to the other mods who look into that stuff so they'll look into it.

If there are anymore details you can provide that'd be great. Is it still doing it for you? Any page it isn't doing it on (if it's doing it on all)? Lastly, do you get it on any other site (as it helps to rule if it's an infected personal machine, slight but possible)?

The address indicated in that response is used for mobile ads. (the spam you get when browsing from a cell phone)
    Chances are you have some form of hijack on your system replacing the default ad's with the ones from that company.

Yes, still happening but am afraid that's all the information Avast gives. Using Chrome on PC if that's relevant and this is the only site it's happening on. Every page too btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an update that this is no longer happening

Deleted
    Adblock, do not track me, noscript, user agent switcher... problem websites? (trollface)

This site is possibly the worst I ever go to for malware and pop ups. I never get a pop up on any other site but this.

For some reason it thinks that I want to date sexy Chinese ladies. Guess those cookies need a new gaydar....

Same here, I was forced to Enable AdBlock on this site.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    Same here, I was forced to Enable AdBlock on this site.
    Hosting bills don't pay for themselves, that's where the Chinese whores come in.
    Last edited by mmocda5509483c; 2014-05-21 at 12:36 PM.

Deleted
    Got the same shit yesterday dont know what the fuck it is.