Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Rights group says video shows Israel killed 2 Palestinians unlawfully

(Reuters) - A human rights group released video on Tuesday which it said showed that two teenage Palestinians shot dead by Israeli security forces during a protest last week had posed no danger and were killed unlawfully.
    Source is from Reuters.
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/0...0E00Z220140520

Israel should stop oppressing the Palestinians. Israel should stop terrorizing Palestinians. Israel should let the Palestinians have freedom.

We get it, you hate Israel. Do you have to start new threads about it every time your latest ban expires?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    We get it, you hate Israel. Do you have to start new threads about it every time your latest ban expires?
    He reminds me of someone who was on Youtube (long since banned) who kept posting videos about North Korea and declaring how great it was and that all Japanese were scum who would get theirs one day.

Deleted
    Since when is killing lawful anyway. Anyways, this video sums up my feelings about Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    If you do not like what I am posting then criticize the post instead of criticizing me.

Deleted
    Israel shouldn't be at all.. It's palestinian land, been that way for 2000 years until Americans for some reason decided jews should have it back.. that's like the rest of the world deciding Native Americans should have America back and gating all Americans behind walls around New York while leaving the rest to Indians.. Which would make more sense since it's not as long time ago America was Indian land as it is since Israel (Palestine) was Jewish land.. But hey, America rules the world, right?

Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    If you do not like what I am posting then criticize the post instead of criticizing me.
    But you are obviously biased and have a giant chip on your shoulder so anything you post usually has a spin to it.

I'm not convinced, make like 5-10 more threads about how Israel is evil.

For old times' sake.

OT: people who take sides in the Israel vs. Palestine conflict are like spectators in the world's most depressing sport. It's idiotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Maymay View Post
    Israel shouldn't be at all.. It's palestinian land, been that way for 2000 years until Americans for some reason decided jews should have it back.. that's like the rest of the world deciding Native Americans should have America back and gating all Americans behind walls around New York while leaving the rest to Indians.. Which would make more sense since it's not as long time ago America was Indian land as it is since Israel (Palestine) was Jewish land.. But hey, America rules the world, right?
    Most Jews are Khazars. Khazars are Eastern Europeans.

Source is from Reuters.
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/0...0E00Z220140520

Israel should stop oppressing the Palestinians. Israel should stop terrorizing Palestinians. Israel should let the Palestinians have freedom.
    They can have their freedom. Not only has Israel offered the Palestinians land many times (With the Palestinians refusing because they want the whole country), but the comparatively large nation of Jordan that is right next door is also part of Palestine and was created with the intent of it being a Palestinian nation.

Israel doesn't kill Palestinians because they want to, they kill Palestinians because Palestinians are killing Israelies and bombing their nation. I would kinda shoot a few missiles at them as well if they kept lobbing mortars at me.

Now, from your own source we get this little gem: "No uniformed Israeli troops can be seen in the video footage and there is no audio."
    I would not put it past the Palestinians authorities of staging this to take political shots at Israel.

EDIT: Does anyone else find the OP's user name ironic?

Most Jews are Khazars. Khazars are Eastern Europeans.
    All Jews, along with all Arabs and Egyptians are Caucasian.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2014-05-21 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    They can have their freedom. Not only has Israel offered the Palestinians land many times (With the Palestinians refusing because they want the whole country), but the comparatively large nation of Jordan that is right next door is also part of Palestine and was created with the intent of it being a Palestinian nation.

Israel doesn't kill Palestinians because they want to, they kill Palestinians because Palestinians are killing Israelies and bombing their nation. I would kinda shoot a few missiles at them as well if they kept lobbing mortars at me.

Now, from your own source we get this little gem: "No uniformed Israeli troops can be seen in the video footage and there is no audio."
    I would not put it past the Palestinians authorities of staging this to take political shots at Israel.

Israel stole land from the Palestinians.
    Israel kills and oppresses Palestinians.
    Israel helps the fascist BJP ruled India steal Kashmir from Muslims.
    Israel helps the fascist BJP ruled India to kill and oppress the Palestinians.
    Israel promotes homosexuality in Palestinian land.

Most Jews are Khazars or Ethiopians.

Deleted
    It was actually the British

But I do agree that Israeli's should stop terrorizing the Palestinian people, not to say that they should bugger of out of their 'holy land', but a 2 state solution would be achievable if Isreal stopt bombing those people.

Deleted
    Wrong. America did not steal land from the Palestinians, they just said they would protect Israel. The first swathes of land were actually bought from the locals by Jews who wanted to create the Jewish state, and purchase quite a bit they did. I'll give you that they expanded beyond what they acquired legally though. However, no one is innocent in this conflict, but I would rather support they only democracy in that area of the world that is mostly still living in the Middle Ages. That doesn't make what the Jewish state sometimes does right, but Israel is the lesser of the two evils in my opinion.

And killing lawfully is something that rarely makes sense anyway. As for the OP: Oh, remember when ''America'' shot civillians from a helicopter for fun? Surely the incident wasn't caused by just a few idiotic soldiers who do not represent an entire country, no, it was the entirety of America that wanted to shoot those Arabs to bits! Boom, boom! Haha, look at all those dead people! /Sarcasm.

Don't generalize.

I'm of the opinion that most (if not all) religions banned homosexuality because of the living conditions back then and so survival of the species was more important. I could be wrong of course but that's my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post

Israel has more then once been the aggressor in this conflict, they started bombing the Palestinian people when they tried to form a united block together, they started bombing the Palestinian people when they have elections, they start bombing them whenever it fits their goals.

And you think the Palestinians are in the wrong because they fight back after being driven from their homes, being bullied everyday by Isreali "peacekeepers" at local checkpoints, being walled in?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tlink7 View Post
    And killing lawfully is something that rarely makes sense anyway. As for the OP: Oh, remember when ''America'' shot civillians from a helicopter for fun? Surely the incident wasn't caused by just a few idiotic soldiers who do not represent an entire country, no, it was the entirety of America that wanted to shoot those Arabs to bits! Boom, boom! Haha, look at all those dead people! /Sarcasm.

Don't generalize.
    If this was a single incident then it would be 'just a few idiotic soldiers', but this isn't an isolated incident, its been happening for a very, very long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlink7 View Post
    Wrong. America did not steal land from the Palestinians, they just said they would protect Israel. The first swathes of land were actually bought from the locals by Jews who wanted to create the Jewish state, and purchase quite a bit they did. I'll give you that they expanded beyond what they acquired legally though. However, no one is innocent in this conflict, but I would rather support they only democracy in that area of the world that is mostly still living in the Middle Ages. That doesn't make what the Jewish state sometimes does right, but Israel is the lesser of the two evils in my opinion.

Don't generalize.
    Zionists stole most Palestinian land by force. Zionists are the majority in Israel so Zionists are abusing democracy to vote for far right Anti-Islam parties.

- - - Updated - - -

Palestine under Ottoman rule was the best way Palestine was ruled. The Ottomans used Islam to make the Muslims, Jews and Christians live in peace.

Deleted
    I don't think this thread is gonna end well ...

Israel deserves to exist. Their treatment of Palestinians can be harsh sometimes, and that should be changed. But Israel isn't going anywhere.

Deal with it.

Also, OP: Turkey invaded Cyprus and ethnically cleansed Greeks on the island, and the Armenian genocide happened.

Why is there so much energy from a certain core posting group who care more about the poster than Israel committing genocide on innocent Palestinian children? I wonder what their agenda is?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Israel deserves to exist. Their treatment of Palestinians can be harsh sometimes, and that should be changed. But Israel isn't going anywhere.

Deal with it.

Also, OP: Turkey invaded Cyprus and ethnically cleansed Greeks on the island, and the Armenian genocide happened.
    Cyprus is Turkish land. During the Turkish attempt to reclaim Cyprus from the Greeks the Greeks ethnically cleansed certain parts of Cyprus. Look at the Greek casualties from the Turkish attempt to reclaim Cyprus. I though Greeks fought like Spartans.
    Source is from Wikipedia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus

I can't really say anything about the Armenian genocide since I got an infraction the last time I created a thread about it.