Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    Turkey does not need any more Zionists that would cause disasters. Would you want people who cause disasters to come in to your country?
    That's right, because Khazars aren't originally from "Turkey". As you aren't. If you want to play this game, we can too.

Since all the land my ancestors lived on has actually always been Turkish land, I feel compelled to ask....I live in Seattle at the moment...is that Turkish land as well?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Since all the land my ancestors lived on has actually always been Turkish land, I feel compelled to ask....I live in Seattle at the moment...is that Turkish land as well?
    I am just going to say Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I don't see why not.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Turkey does not need any more Zionists that would cause disasters. Would you want people who cause disasters to come in to your country?
    disasters follow every ethnicity and religion around, hurricanes tornadoes earthquakes, etc
    "humans err" as in all humans

if people listened to twisted logic of

Xtype of person was in power when Y disaster happened, we should Z(overthrow them or something)
    there would be anarchy around the world, such is folly since we'd all end up dead except in 3rd world countries, we've become to connected to corporations feeding us
    if "everything" went downhill, enough people would live long enough to strip the local lands of any resources, that even the people who know well how to sustain solo without outside help, would succumb as well.

that's not something the world wants.

so i laugh wholeheartedly at your mention of the mine disaster(although i do feel bad about the miners dying ) because that kind of logic is fallible by nature.

it doesn't matter who was in power when a disaster happened unless they had a direct hand in why it happened (i.e. did his son throw a stick of dynamite in the mines)
    which isn't the case.

making your mention of it lacking in any kind of intelligence. which is why i find you funny, you make me love the Jewish people.

atheism is the fastest growing belief system, just saying
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Chelly
    The Soma Coal Mine company owner son in law is a Zionist. Zionists were involved in the Soma mine disaster. I do not think Turkey needs anymore disasters.
    Haha oh wow you are so blinded by your own hatred against anything related to Jews.

So that's a yes

XD

I am going to have facebook and twitter fodder for days from this guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    Haha oh wow you are so blinded by your own hatred against anything related to Jews.
    I am an Anti-Zionist. I am not an Anti-Semite.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Which is, yet again, irellevant, as being a Turk doesn't automatically mean being a Muslim. Again, there's a difference between ethnicity and religion (and culture for that matter). And thankfully, atheism is also growing rapidly.

To anyone who isn't fully aware of why peace in the middle east isn't obtainable the previous 14 pages of bickering is a good sample indication of the attitudes of many people in the real world too.

Oh humans...

The Black Death was one of the fastest spreading plagues in the world. That didn't make it a good thing.

Chelly
    Sure as hell doesn't look like it, but whatever makes you help sleep at night.

So that's a yes

XD

I am going to have facebook and twitter fodder for days from this guy...
    I did not say yes. If you want an answer to your question as your question on a Muslim forum. I do not know enough about Islam to answer your question.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    No. You are an angry, brainwashed 12 year old with internet access.

Deleted
    You're a blatant bigot.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    I did not say yes. If you want an answer to your questions as your question on a Muslim forum.
    The fact that you are incapable of understanding humor, irony and sarcasm in the year 2014 is shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitethe View Post
    To anyone who isn't fully aware of why peace in the middle east isn't obtainable the previous 14 pages of bickering is a good sample indication of the attitudes of many people in the real world too.
    Well there's ignorance and bullheadedness on both sides so let's not lie and say it's only X but because of that ignorance and bullheadedness, peace is almost akin to a pipe dream.

kidkilla, i am writing this on behalf of the other Jew hating Muslim fanatics on MMO:

Please Stop -you are making us look bad.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitethe View Post

Oh humans...
    If there are humans, there can't be peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone want to look up pro-zionist websites and respond to all his posts with "i love zionism!"
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.