Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Damn. Thought of it myself, but didn't act on it because Valor items have lost their sellback tag after maintenance before.

OT: Tough, not the first time it happens. Certainly won't be the last either. Go watch a movie, TV show, masturbate etc. Plenty of stuff to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Fun fact.

Nobody cares congratulating Blizzard on a job well done when the game's running fine and smooth. Just saying.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    It seems very silly that a cap is not really a cap if you can work around it by buying Valor items then reselling them back.

Simple fix would be making it 2 hours real time refund option.
    It's not really gamebreaking now, is it? If people want to go through all that hassle to get full 4/4 one week sooner.... be my guest. Their ePeens won't grow due to it, and mine won't shrink due to it either. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Saruya View Post
    It's 2 hours of in-game time, not real time.

You can easily cap valor quickly if you have an already valor capped alt and chain running heroic scenarios.

180 VP for the first run, then 105 per each subsequent run, plus any bonus VP gained from timed objectives.

Log out at the upgrade guy while the timer in your VP purchases is still active, log in the following day after maintenance, upgrade with your 3k. Sell back the valor gear for refund of VP, then upgrade more with the refunds.

Simple, but a bit of a hassle.

Edit: And you can now cap with 30,000/20,000 Timeless Coins dependant on VotA buffs.
    Or like, run a couple of CMs.

Half my alts are VP capped and I don't even know what to do with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Fun fact.

Nobody cares congratulating Blizzard on a job well done when the game's running fine and smooth. Just saying.
    im sure they have higher ups that do it when they launch something bigger

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    If you wanted Blizzard to notice, you should've posted this on the WoW forums, at least someone that works for them might read past the title before they lock/delete it.
    You can't post on the forums if you are not subscribed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Fun fact.

Because thats a service we pay for. When the service is not working, there will be complains. Welcome to the world.

Seems a bit sketchy though. He cleared SoO 6 days ago so that's 14x 40=560VP but somehow he upgraded all 10 items.

'

If someone is still wondering, EU servers are being fixed now and should all be up at 12.15 CEST. So stop complaining, its at the same time its always up at patch days.

And about the "out of the blue patch", your own fault for not keeping up with blue posts/patch notes etc, I was atleast prepared for this, knew about it for days.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    It's not really gamebreaking now, is it? If people want to go through all that hassle to get full 4/4 one week sooner.... be my guest. Their ePeens won't grow due to it, and mine won't shrink due to it either. *shrugs*
    Oh yes I agree - was just mainly pointing out that it is silly having a cap that is so easy to get around.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Seems a bit sketchy though. He cleared SoO 6 days ago so that's 14x 40=560VP but somehow he upgraded all 10 items.

'
    What? You do know he can get valor from other stuff than raiding? And care about explaining it all over again, when people have explained it 10 times allready how to do it, just read what people post.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Restarts didnt fix anything, sigh....

10+ Year Old Account
    Some items from 5.4 seem bugged as many ppl can not log in on their main or alt after rolling restards minutes ago, but can log in on new chars / low geared alts. Hope they do not have to revert the patch in order to fix that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiveNzin0 View Post
    How can you do step 1, 2 and 6 on a single timer ?

So the 2 hours you have to get a refund for an item doesn't change during the maintenance ? That's bad.
    same as being able to trade epics, timer doesn't change when logged out,
    as for how did he manage to get enough time for it?
    buy valor items - cap - buy new valor items(1k worth) sell the old ones back with their timers worn down(brings you back up to 3k), repeat as necessary hugging the valor vendor till you know you'll have enough time after maint.

unless like before the cape auto-upgrades itself?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    same as being able to trade epics, timer doesn't change when logged out,
    as for how did he manage to get enough time for it?
    buy valor items - cap - buy new valor items(1k worth) sell the old ones back with their timers worn down(brings you back up to 3k), repeat as necessary hugging the valor vendor till you know you'll have enough time after maint.

unless like before the cape auto-upgrades itself?
    Such lengths to go to when we have like 5 months left of SoO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post
    We still cant fucking play?
    Nope, was fine until the restart this morning now nothing spawns in the game, can't mount etc... and the toon you log in on gets stuck in the game and you can't get back on it.

hahaah the butthurt in the OP's post. Why don't you do something else instead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    It is. He deserves to be thrown into the gulag for 10 years for this, people like that need to be taught a harsh lesson.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    You can't post on the forums if you are not subscribed.
    If you are not subscribed the server problems doesn't effect you either so there is no need to post on the forums.