Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdling View Post
    hahaah the butthurt in the OP's post. Why don't you do something else instead?
    People have a right to be upset, patches should be tested extensively before they go live, particularly when it affects millions of customers, they should be flawless and seamless, the fact that they are not shows Blizzards blatant disregard for their customer base does it not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    People have a right to be upset, patches should be tested extensively before they go live, particularly when it affects millions of customers, they should be flawless and seamless, the fact that they are not shows Blizzards blatant disregard for their customer base does it not?
    It's really ignorant of you to think that Blizzard doesn't test patches before they go live. Of course they do. Stuff like this happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    It's really ignorant of you to think that Blizzard doesn't test patches before they go live. Of course they do. Stuff like this happens.
    True, things can indeed go wrong! However, this seems like a particularly severe issue for what should have been a very minor change. If these problems continue, I hope that we get a free day of play time or such like. I'm not normally one to call for such things, but over the past few months there have been a few incidents that made the game unplayable until early evening following what should have been a quick maintenance and the additional day might be enough to placate some of those who are annoyed at things like this cropping up.

As the issue appears to be character specific to an extent, and for some reason only affects the EU servers, might we see a rollback? When I logged on briefly this morning I noticed a few test scenarios being available so perhaps the wrong patch has been sent out?

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    All to often, so apparently they do not, at least not as thoroughly as they should, I think more often than not they assume they know exactly how it is going to affect the game and leave it at that.
    Last edited by Cobaltius; 2014-05-21 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    True, things can indeed go wrong! However, this seems like a particularly severe issue for what should have been a very minor change. If these problems continue, I hope that we get a free day of play time or such like. I'm not normally one to call for such things, but over the past few months there have been a few incidents that made the game unplayable until early evening following what should have been a quick maintenance and the additional day might be enough to placate some of those who are annoyed at things like this cropping up.

As the issue appears to be character specific to an extent, and for some reason only affects the EU servers, might we see a rollback? When I logged on briefly this morning I noticed a few test scenarios being available so perhaps the wrong patch has been sent out?
    Apparently it's hit the US servers too now: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12927402677 from about an hour ago.

If it's only just reached the US then perhaps it can't just be the patch, what a strange, strange issue.

Deleted
    They got extra upgrades because there was a bug on US realms when the patch went live.

With the purchasable valor you were able to exceed the 1000 weekly cap for an hour until they fixed it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iskla View Post
    Apparently it's hit the US servers too now: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12927402677 from about an hour ago.

If it's only just reached the US then perhaps it can't just be the patch, what a strange, strange issue.
    Oh, yeah. That is weird!