Thread: Alex ich

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

Alex ich

Now, this may be news to some of you, but he has left M5/GMB.
    I only found out yesterday when tuning in to LCS, (i do now realise the decision was made 3 weeks ago, but I've been busy) and boy I was shocked and a little *upset*. I've always rooted for gmb, mainly because of him and his mid lane performances, one of the best mids in europe imo and it's sad news for gmb fans out there. Link to statement > http://gambit-gaming.com/en/article/338
    His plays on ryze, khazix and zed will be the ones I remember the best.

He left due to family reasons, which is fair enough ^^, but after watching the game yesterday and seeing all of the other gmb members play terribly, with only the new mid laner Niq managing to hold his own, in what was a match which quickly spiraled out of control, I can't help but now think he left an already sinking ship. He's now part of NiP as a top laner, so change of pace for him but I wish him all the best

A more descriptive thread title would be nice.

This could easily be posted in the LCS thread, instead of creating a new thread.

Was it really necessary to post this? I mean, you don't see people go "omg Obama won the election! zomg didn't know" three weeks after the election. Also, given that this is a pretty small LoL community, everyone who cares about this, probably already knew. There's a 99.9% chance that it has been discussed in the LCS thread anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    There's a 99.9% chance that it has been discussed in the LCS thread anyway.
    It was. Several times over, as a matter of fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked, because this thread has been massively derailed.

Also, don't mini-mod guys. LCS thread is more to keep game discussion in one place and reduce spoilers for those who haven't seen the games yet. Making threads to discuss players is technically fine.