Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Horde toon is fine, Alliance one alone and unable to do anything.

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't break everything, they broke barely anything at all.
    Lack of portals, not being able to see other players or any npcs, sure, they broke "barely anything at all"
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    Which is sort of my point. If the test bed doesn't accurately mimic the real world then the testing is somewhat pointless.

Blizzard needs to come up with something a little more representative of the actual servers to carry out QA testing on.

I can only assume that this is not really possible though. I'm willing to bet accurately modelling the server structure that they have plus factoring in all the foibles of a dated game engine is a bloody nightmare.
    Nothing can be more closely replicative of the actual servers... other than the actual servers.

It doesn't make it pointless because the majority of bugs ARE infact caught and fixed and numbers calculated and refined. But nothing is 100% perfect in this world

you don't just stop safety testing cars just because one line went out with a fault.

"oh yeah lets stop trying to find bugs ALTOGETHER, that will totally help"...
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-05-21 at 01:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was also happening on NA servers before I left for work this morning.

Logged in and couldn't see anyone or NPCs, casting animations would stick, but could run around and talk to people in general.

I don't see anything on the NA CS Twitter about it. Hmm.

Deleted
    They say on their twitter that it has been resolved, and yet all realms are still down for me. Huh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I wonder what the actual reason is, there's always some interesting fact. Hehe. All we can do is actually wait.

Currently a few options of luck/bad luck:

90% Login bug
    Login but no NPC's at all
    Login but huge latency wall
    And some claim they got in fine
    I was at the inn today and i did notice that there weren't any chairs, since when are chairs NPC's too? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I was at the inn today and i did notice that there weren't any chairs, since when are chairs NPC's too? :P
    Floating objects around timeless isle made me think i was at hogwarts :O

10+ Year Old Account
    People on those Qeue-Full Servers complaining about not being able to play :>
    Oh the joy.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".