Thumbs up My opinion on the cosmetic relics

First of all:
    Wonderful Idea.

What I'm really hoping to see from this is a mix of horde only, alliance only, class specific, and then generic forms of these cosmetics. I hope we don't just get one line of cosmetics per faction / class and they call it a day.

Would be interesting to have ones like a backpack, or just a normal satchel that you could choose to put on your character, or you could go the faction route and make it look faction specific. I'm really thinking flexibility here is the key.

Out of all the news I've heard for WOD, I think this is getting me the most excited because there are so many routes they can go with this. Adding these rare cosmetic drops to old bosses, giving you some cheaper ones while you level up, introducing new ones in the raids, garrisons, etc... Just super excited. Hoping I can finally get a huge barrel on my monk's back.

Edit- Now that I think of it, this should probably be in the WOD section.

Just saying that these cosmetic relics might come AFTER WoD, not IN WoD. Don't get your hopes high.

But yes, I like the idea as well.

It would really be awesome to have just generic things as well. Maybe things like memorable pieces off boss battles. For instance, you could get a captured flame off ragnaros, or maybe kael's green energy balls etc. I think they could really go nuts with this and turn it into something more interesting than collecting mounts.

And yeah, I know they said after WoD, but I'm really hoping its not too far after.

Deleted
    And if they come you will get the plain one. The shiny ones with animation will be in the Shop.

Vol'Jin/Thrall Voodo Relict: 20€
    Varian Sheath: 25€
    Sylvanas Shiver: 19€
    Monk Stormbrew Kegbag: 19€
    Warrior Backbanner: 10€

My prediction: everyone will reroll monk to get barrels of brew on their backs and those cool-looking bottles hanging from their belts.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Just saying that these cosmetic relics might come AFTER WoD, not IN WoD. Don't get your hopes high.

But yes, I like the idea as well.
    To be clear, they said after release, which is different than after wod.

And yes to barrel on my BM's back!

10+ Year Old Account
    The pets/mounts from the shop I am into, however I have yet to buy any of the cosmetic items. Maybe when these things come out I will be interested in them, more so than the helms that they put out. I am mildly tempted to buy 1 of the cosmetic helms but they are a bit underwhelming to me.
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

Well it wouldn't be all that bad if they have a really cool and unique cosmetic item, which they sell in the shop.
    it'll have to be worth the money.

The helmets which are now in the shop, like the poster above me, I don't find them worth the money.
    I have bought the mounts though, those are cool.