Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot- View Post
    The person I am co-organizing the raid with has not contacted me in over a week. I will probably need to just personally organize the whole thing myself and I will probably make a thread similar to this one talking a little bit about it and how people can get involved. We are still actively looking for a fair amount of horde hunters; just as a heads up for those still interested.

I will PM you as soon as I pad my post count.

I'm more of a lurker, lol

Rudename
    Orc Hunter
    Azgalor - US

Deleted
    Update - the second raid has been moved to this Sunday (22nd of june) at 15:00 paris time.

Horde version omg please. e.e Let's rek the USA dudes.

You were just team USA

Double Agent.

I can't contribute to Team USA's success myself so I gotta do what I can for my own team.

"If you stream it, they will come..."

Seriously, I would watch!

Honestly, one of the things I've always loved about the hunter community in WoW is that we've always been one of the most open classes in terms of participation, feedback, etc. since Vanilla. Through thick-and-thin, exceptional nerfs, etc., most of us have just kept playing this class as our mains and encouraging each other. It's great to see events like these and even greater to see community building still going on after all these years.

Good luck, Durendil, looking forward to see the result. I'm a huge fan of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Why Alliance?!?!?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted
    Second raid was an even better success than the last, since we did 3 challenging bosses, feng 25 6-man, Gara'jal 25 7-man and Elegon 25 5-man, and two others, Stone guard 10 and spirit kings 25.Also, every time we were 1 hunter short of downing a boss a hunter appeared. It was a good day

The full report can be found here: Hall of victories post n°2

And the videos here: All-hunter raid playlist

The next raid will be Saturday (not sunday) 15H Paris time. We will start with the will of the emperor (that hits pets for 500K in 10-man mode, so we'll start with 10-man then determine if 25-man is possible later), then we will go to the Heart of fear - on Un'sok. Once both raids are cleared, it will be time to take a look at the terrasse.

I will try to stream it, but I can't guarantee there will be sound.

It was super fun, can't wait for the next time we get together

Deleted
    We didn't have enough people yesterday - it seems that saturday afternoon just isn't a good time for raiding, so from now on I'll just try on sundays.

Either way, the next raid will be on Sunday, June 6th, please be there Also, bring some purification potions for Tsulong, just in case.

Think you mean July 6th. June 6th would require a Delorean, a mad scientist, a certain amount of gigawatts, and 88 mph.

​1.21 gigawatts!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Go #teamhuntereu
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Is this still happening cause i would love to get in on it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolarrow263 View Post
    Is this still happening cause i would love to get in on it!
    Yep, just send me your Battletag at durendillehunt@gmail.com. Next raid is tomorrow (sunday, july 6th) at 15H Paris time.

We have a lot of room, although since we have managed to down a good number of 25-man bosses with 5-7 hunters, we can definitely kill a lot of bosses in 10-man and even 25 with few hunters. However at this time every hunter counts, so i'm hoping you will be there! See you soon!

Deleted
    Third raid went really well, despite most of our main hunters being away - we wera reduced to 4, 6 for the first boss - we downed four more bosses: Will of the emperor, protectors of the endless, tsulong and Lei shi. Pfew.

Full report: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ca...es/80Xx4ci8b2w
    The videos are being uploaded.

The next raid will be sunday 13th, 15H paris time. We need all the help we can get for un'sok and sha of fear, and may also go to the throne of thunder. For hunters! And for fun!

Deleted
    So for the last raid we didn't exactly raid since we had too many people not there, and we could have tried ToT if some hadn't been linked, so we went to kill world bosses - Galleon can't be 5-huntered, but sha of anger can (although when we killed him we had 3 hordes join - but one was a hunter), and the celestials are a joke.

Either way, we should have enough hunters for a real raid this sunday 20 (15h server time) so this is the time to finish HoF/terrace. Also, we will then continue on the throne of thunder, so don't link yourselves.

Deleted
    So the current situation: we don't have enough on Sunday afternoon. Also, those who say they will be there but are not there, etc... So I think that I must change the organizational mode.

First, those interested should send me an e-mail with their availability durendillehunt@gmail.com + information (for example, if it is almost every Thursday night or variable ...). Also, the BattleTag if I have not already. Then I will make invitations on openraid to check if have enough people.

I hope that by being more flexible I will be able to accommodate everyone.

Thank you,
    Durendil