Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Didn't feel permanent last night, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Several consecutive T5 rifts with jack shit. Not even any instasoul legs. Also frequently getting only one leg from full clears. RNG is RNG but that seems more than just bad RNG.

It's definitely working for me. I'm not getting anything good, but I'm getting it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    Didn't feel permanent last night, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Several consecutive T5 rifts with jack shit. Not even any instasoul legs. Also frequently getting only one leg from full clears. RNG is RNG but that seems more than just bad RNG.
    I had a similar experience. It turned the "One more legendary then i'll go to bed.." into a 2 hour rift spree, then I ended up getting one from Kadala (which apparently isnt affected by the increased drops).

15+ Year Old Account
    The buff is just insane. We are averaging around 50 legendaries an hour for my group(without counting Kadala) and we are gearing up our alts faster and faster.

I have now 3 different crusader setups that can solo Torm 6. 2 Different Witch doctor setups, 1 Monk setup(only for groups), 1 Wizard setup and a Barb setup. We are replacing our Wizard today since he is going away, so by tomorrow I might have a DH setup ready aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    We are averaging around 50 legendaries an hour for my group
    Meanwhile there I am, slogging through on my own, with some MF from gear, at a decent pace, getting like five in an hour and a half. The joys of playing solo.

Deleted
    We are averaging around 50 legendaries an hour for my group
    Is that 50 in total for 4 people? So around 12-13 per person, per hour? Or 50 per person? If it's the second... that's insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawne View Post
    Is that 50 in total for 4 people? So around 12-13 per person, per hour? Or 50 per person? If it's the second... that's insane.
    12-13 per person. I get around 9-10 when I am solo farming due to slower clear speeds.

Deleted
    12-13 per person. I get around 9-10 when I am solo farming due to slower clear speeds.
    Okay, that makes sense! I did a similar 'test' when the buff was still active on T4 where I got 9 in an hour. I think I had a bad spree when I didn't get any for 2 hours. RNG is RNG I guess.

Will try some more tonight but I really lost motivation to keep playing when you get nothing but a bit more blue on your exp bar and nothign else. Before you know it, an hours gone, you're 33% closer to the next Plvl but have no items to show for it.

Now I can take my time and enjoy the game instead of grinding like a maniac last week because of this buff. Good job blizzard and I thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait.. Where'd the buff go? Usually it shows above actionbar but now it's not showing for me. Did they just add it internally as a statistic and got rid of the buff itself above actionbars?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Wait.. Where'd the buff go? Usually it shows above actionbar but now it's not showing for me. Did they just add it internally as a statistic and got rid of the buff itself above actionbars?
    The buff ended on Thursday, so the icon went away. However, the increased drop rate stays (NOT the increased rift fragments part -- that went away with the icon).

Meh I liked the double rift fragments. But oh well, back to bounty > rift > bounty > rift