Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    If we're going to cut out all DLC, remakes, and PC releases then this is what we currently have:

PS4:

Uncharted 4
    Bloodbourne
    The Order: 1886
    Let It Die
    Little Big Planet 3

Xbox One:

Sunset Overdrive
    Forza Horizon 2
    Shape Up (I feel bad including this. It really shouldn't count.)
    Scalebound
    Fable Legends
    Crackdown 3

It really isn't a landslide victory either way. It will come down purely to preference who really "won" E3. Honestly they both had decent showings. Neither of them really blew me away (except Bloodbourne).
    Exclude Shape Up and they are even. Now look at original games versus sequels and its either a 3 to 3 or 3 to 2 depending on if you consider fable legends a sequel. Bloodbourne could very well end up multiplatform since Dark Souls did so well between PS3, Xbox 360 and PC I see no reason they wouldnt eventually make it on at the very least PC.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    if the PS4 had actual backwards compatibility they could play it
    Yea if only the ps4 had it's price jacked up an extra $100 for including expensive ass cell processors in it that would be better for consumers...

Oh wait...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    Exclude Shape Up and they are even. Now look at original games versus sequels and its either a 3 to 3 or 3 to 2 depending on if you consider fable legends a sequel. Bloodbourne could very well end up multiplatform since Dark Souls did so well between PS3, Xbox 360 and PC I see no reason they wouldnt eventually make it on at the very least PC.
    You must have missed the part where it is published by Sony Computer Entertainment, and being partially made by Sony Japan Studio. This game will never see the light of day off a PS console, just like Demon Souls didn't.

I didn't get to see all of Microsoft. Was there CoD gameplay or mention of Halo 5 stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea if only the ps4 had it's price jacked up an extra $100 for including expensive ass cell processors in it that would be better for consumers...

Oh wait...

- - - Updated - - -

You must have missed the part where it is published by Sony Computer Entertainment, and being partially made by Sony Japan Studio. This game will never see the light of day off a PS console, just like Demon Souls didn't.
    Yes, I must have missed that. Their stream quality was atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    if the PS4 had actual backwards compatibility they could play it
    Doing that would make the system cost more.

Rather just get release's with better graphics/fps then to have backwards compatibility and my system cost me more. The same can be said about the XboxOne as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be a sony exclusive. I promise you that. Besides there is nothing wrong with releasing a sequel to a beloved franchise. Although they definitely don't deserve full credit for rereleasing old games (even though the Master Chief Collection looks amazing).

Bloodbourne could very well end up multiplatform since Dark Souls did so well between PS3, Xbox 360 and PC I see no reason they wouldnt eventually make it on at the very least PC.
    BloodBourne will NOT being on any other platform besides Ps4. The game is being funded and made by a studio sony owns.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Err either the "winner" of E3 is gamers, or there is no winner.

So far this is the most even first year of new consoles for me. There's a grand total of one game on each console that I'd actually play before today, and two on each console after today. So I still can't really justify buying one.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Doing that would make the system cost more.

Rather just get release's with better graphics/fps then to have backwards compatibility and my system cost me more. The same can be said about the XboxOne as well.
    So you would rather pay a lot more for remakes than an extra hundred bucks once for backwards compatibility? That makes absolutely no sense what so ever. I would rather pay the price once when I buy the system and play all my old games on my new current system than get all these remakes in the first year of a consoles life cycle. The whole point of a new console is new experiences...not the same ones I already had with a prettier package.

- - - Updated - - -

It's going to be a sony exclusive. I promise you that. Besides there is nothing wrong with releasing a sequel to a beloved franchise. Although they definitely don't deserve full credit for rereleasing old games (even though the Master Chief Collection looks amazing).
    Like I said, I missed it because the Sony stream was an atrocity.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Oh wait...
    Do you have something against Microsoft or something? Like everything you have posted clearly indicates you're a sony fanboy. There's a lot of things wrong with the PS4 i could go on about. Don't get me started with them possibly going bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Err either the "winner" of E3 is gamers, or there is no winner.

So far this is the most even first year of new consoles for me. There's a grand total of one game on each console that I'd actually play before today, and two on each console after today. So I still can't really justify buying one.
    This is true. Sooner to later I will own a XboxOne. I am a gamer and even tho I dislike Microsoft with a pasion there is many games on the Xbox Platform I enjoy.

At this time I am not interested in the XboxOne. The only thing that got me somewhat interested is Sunset Overdrive and Halo: Master Chief Collection. Two games to me don't Justify buying a console at $400 that is less in hardware then one at the same price.

Not trying to sound like I am bashing Microsoft or XboxOne because I'm not. There is just no games for me on the XboxOne "Yet".

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    Do you have something against Microsoft or something? Like everything you have posted clearly indicates you're a sony fanboy. There's a lot of things wrong with the PS4 i could go on about. Don't get me started with them possibly going bankrupt.
    Thats the one thing I am worried about with sony. They very well may need to sell the Playstation department to keep the company afloat. I don't wish it but it's a very real possibility.

Nothing in that post had anything to do with MS.

If your going to bring up the fact Sony is in det then I'm going to bring up the fact that the Xbox Devision has made Microsoft so little money the stock holders have been requesting it to be shutdown for a few years now.

Sony isn't going anywhere they are just turning into Nintendo "In a sense" they are becoming just a Games/Game Console company.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats the one thing I am worried about with sony. They very well may need to sell the Playstation department to keep the company afloat. I don't wish it but it's a very real possibility.
    Why in the hell would they sell the department that is making them money?

They are getting rid of the departments that is weighting them down and once done the departments that is making them money will get rid of there det.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...-recovery.aspx

The Playstation isn't going anywhere.

If anything, the Xbox brand is the one that would be sold off seeing as MS investors want it gone since it's been nothing but a money pit since starting up.

Sony on the other hand has their game division as one of their few bright spots and would sooner shut down the rest of the company then sell off one of their few valuable assets.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...-recovery.aspx

The Playstation isn't going anywhere.
    They don't make enough per PS4 or game sold to fix their inevitable crash.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, the Xbox brand is the one that would be sold off seeing as MS investors want it gone since it's been nothing but a money pit since starting up.

Sony on the other hand has their game division as one of their few bright spots and would sooner shut down the rest of the company then sell off one of their few valuable assets.
    Xbox has the money to deal with that bleeding. Also the new head already stated they weren't getting rid of the xbox brand any time soon. With Phil Spencer as the head of xbox they would be absolutely silly at this point to do that.

They don't make enough per PS4 or game sold to fix their inevitable crash.
    First off there inevitable crash isn't inevitable. Second like I said they are getting rid of all the deparements costing them money. Then the ones that is making them money will dig them out of the hole. This isn't the first company in this spot or is it the worse.

They are doing now what Nintendo did many years ago. They are turning into a Gaming Company only. Nintendo was not always a Gaming Company and then they became one.

Sony will be fine like I said if anyone sells off there gaming deparement its Microsoft since its been nothing but a money sink from the get go. The stock holders have requested MANY times for them to shut it down or sell it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Each console isn't going anywhere. It'd be bad for the market overall if any of them did. The little console war is silly.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Xbox has the money to deal with that bleeding. Also the new head already stated they weren't getting rid of the xbox brand any time soon. With Phil Spencer as the head of xbox they would be absolutely silly at this point to do that.
    Sony has money to deal with it as well. They even have more money to deal with it once they drop all the deparements that is costing them money.

Again sony isn't going anywhere anytime soon.