Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    day E3 starts the xbox without kinect for $399 will be available, up for pre order too i noticed

www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-console/dp/B00KAI3KW2/

Battlefront. Everything else pales compared to my expectations on a new battlefront game. Gameplay please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the games I'm looking forward to and am actually excited about are Nintendo games and it's not a whole lot.

The new Wii U Zelda game (not Hyrule Warriors but I am also excited for that)
    Super Smash Bros. Wii U
    Bayonetta 2

Then there are the games that will just be "oh, cool". Those other games are Dragon Age Inquisition, Kingdom Hearts 3, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, I doubt they will show anything but Mass Effect 4, and Star Wars Battlefront which I kind of don't think they will show anything from that either. Everything else after that is just "meh". I'm getting a little tired of Halo, Destiny is pretty much Halo's cousin so there's not much for me to get excited about there. It looks cool but I was majorly disappointed after I first heard about it. I thought Bungie was making a totally new and different sci-fi game after all those years on Halo but nope just another sci-fi FPS game similar to Halo. I was hoping Bungie would've tried something new like a third person sci-fi adventure/action game or something. Then there's the stuff I really don't care about like new apps or updates for the Xbox One and PS4. When I turn on my system I just select the game to play it and that's it. I don't watch Youtube on it, go on Facebook/Twitter, or watch TV shows on it, I have a computer for that stuff.

So I will probably just watch the Nintendo panel and that's it. I'll just watch the videos IGN, Machinima, and Gamespot puts up on youtube for the other games later.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2014-05-23 at 07:28 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    New IP's are all I give a crap about at this point.

There are a few sequels which I will likely grab up, but i'm really getting tired of everything being a damn sequel.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Division (Hopefully a release date)
    Battlefront

Deleted
    Really looking forward to hearing more about The Witcher 3. Especially the 45 minute gameplay preview.
    That game is a magnet for goty awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    Really looking forward to hearing more about The Witcher 3. Especially the 45 minute gameplay preview.
    That game is a magnet for goty awards.
    This and Arkham Knight for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love information about.

games we know to be in development
    Mass effect 4
    Dying Light
    Mirror's Edge 2
    Batman Arkham Knight
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Tomb Raider (a sequel has been hinted by crystal dynamics)
    Far Cry 4
    The Division
    The Crew

Unannounced sequel i would love to hear about
    Prince of Persia (the 2008 one)
    Dishonored
    Deus EX Human Revolution
    XCOM enemy unknown
    Hitman Absolution

finally some PC port i would love to see
    Grand Theft Auto 5 (RDR chances are pretty much dead right now)
    Metal Gear Solid 5 (seeing that revengeance was ported on PC)
    Destiny

what will be at E3 but i do not care
    New Call of Duty
    New Battlefield
    New Assassin's creed
    New Zelda
    New EA sports game
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2014-05-26 at 01:37 AM.

Good list Vankrys. I would just add The Witcher 3 to your top list.

So is the whole Project Beast at E3-thing just speculation or is it confirmed that From will be presenting something at the expo? If we really get some info on the new project, that is the most interesting thing for me at the E3 by a mile.

There are a few games I want to see more of and I'm sure there will be a handful of games I haven't seen yet that will interest me.

But in the end there's only one game I truly want to see and almost assuredly won't be shown or even talked about.

Fallout 4, where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    So is the whole Project Beast at E3-thing just speculation or is it confirmed that From will be presenting something at the expo? If we really get some info on the new project, that is the most interesting thing for me at the E3 by a mile.
    It's not "confirmed" but there is enough leaked evidence out there, and screen caps even of project beast which is being made by from, and sony's studio japan. It will be a highlight piece of Sony's presser seeing as it's ps4 exclusive with studio japan involved, you can bank on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Batman Arkham Knight
    Probably highest on my list. I expect it will get rewards as time goes by after it's release.

Mass effect 4
    Might get into the series this time around.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm hoping that XCom news shows up, or that there's other news in the turn-based genre. My reflexes aren't up to excelling in twitch games any more, I'm looking for more games that give me a slow, deep, thoughtful gaming experience.

15+ Year Old Account
    Civilization, nothing else interests me. I hope it will be shown at the expo.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I'm interested in hearing about are Cyberpunk 2077 and Tom Clancy's The Division. Those are the only games besides Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous that are on my radar.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Seems like Microsoft is starting early according to ign game scoop, they said that they're starting a day early on June 9th, 9 AM EST same thing with sony it seems.
    http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/05/26...iew-game-scoop
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2014-05-26 at 06:43 PM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Seems like Microsoft is starting early according to ign game scoop, they said that they're starting a day early on June 9th, 9 AM EST same thing with sony it seems.
    Sony, MS, Ubisoft and EA always have their pressers the day before E3 actually starts and Nintendo the morning of the day it starts on.

Y'all remember Zelda Williams, the daughter of actor Robin Williams who he named after the titicular princess from the Legend of Zelda series?

Well, she's going to be doing something "extra special" at E3 this year.

On that note, the only thing I'm looking forward to other than Nintendo's announcements is whatever EA has for The Sims 4.