Poll: Has LFR boosted your ego?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It's the fewest ppl that LFR is a learning experience for. It's purely gearing up for flex and normals. Atleast that's my view on it.

I understood that blizz want LFR for casual players but seriously have you try to do an LFR during the week end?

You gonna be in 1 LFR for hours

Apart from the fact that some people are assholes can someone explain what the problem with someone geared helping people out in LFR is? I've done it for transmog and stuff or helping friends.

I dunno but all that gear?!???! looks like you want to be a tank not a dps....

LFR definitely boosted my ego. It made me realize that I can afk and top dps. It's pretty sweet.

Yes, I only go to lfr to test out my leet dps while doing 32% of the overall damage on boss fights. Total ego boost for me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my IRL friend call the serious LFR people "LFR Heros"

I don't know how you can learn to play in LFR when it's not played seriously. I used to only use LFR when it first came out up until SoO I went back to normal and onto heroics. Much better experience and way more fun.

32%? What a casual. 40% or go home.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    People still run LFR?
    Yeah it's still by far the most popular method of doing "raids."
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Deleted
    People are unnecessarily trigger happy and stupid with the votekick button in LFR sometimes. I have in the past been kicked for the following on my disc priest main (in LFR):
    - Low DPS (at 85k) because I'm clearly not in shadow spec, nor assigned DPS?
    - Too much DPS (at 160kish on sha of pride) which means I'm not paying attention to healing?
    - "Failing to mechanics" - Dying to Reaching Attack on Sha of Fear since the tank got gripped and the other tank didn't stand in the circle, I did, and when I then got gripped, I was top of the aggro table and got reaching attacked to death, despite Pain Sup, Barrier and Spamming myself for dear life.
    - "Whoring meters and not letting other healers heal" as disc, twice.
    - For being disc in a heroic dungeon "lol m8 disc i not healing spec u shud be holy n00b."

People in LFR are... special.