Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Cool Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - coming this November 2014 !

Seems Activision Blizzard has been busy lately..this afternoon ive been overun with Commercials for:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Coming out November 2014. Just in time to be under the X-mas tree. http://www.callofduty.com/advancedwarfare

Link to trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...are-novr-4.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc553ce16065; 2014-05-22 at 01:05 PM. Reason: fix error

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else get the feeling that CoD has become the CSI of the gaming world?
    BAD WOLF

I personally would rather see them make a new WW2 version with the graphical improvements in today's market. A COD2 with the beautiful graphics of the modern versions would be bad-ass. That said I'd like to see companies do something different than "well we are out of ideas so lets make it futuristic." It looks nice and all but looks like any other shooter on the market to me for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every CoD game that has been produced since CoD4 / WaW has been an insult to the franchise.

This is so ridiculous, but I'm sure all the 12 year olds named xX-n0scop3z-Xx will surely get hyped over it.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

arent all the CoD games the same? just in a different setting...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    arent all the CoD games the same? just in a different setting...
    Yes and they still sell. If it's not broken, don't fix it ?

Deleted
    They need to make a realistic military simulation, one where you stand on guard for hours and the goal is not to freeze or get bored to death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    They need to make a realistic military simulation, one where you stand on guard for hours and the goal is not to freeze or get bored to death.
    Then why play a game when you can do the real deal ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    Then why play a game when you can do the real deal ?
    A real Military sim would be boring as fuck, which is why we will never see one. Patrol for 6 hours and not fire your weapon once, well done, you just completed the first campaign mission!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Every CoD game that has been produced since CoD4 / WaW has been an insult to the franchise.

This is so ridiculous, but I'm sure all the 12 year olds named xX-n0scop3z-Xx will surely get hyped over it.
    No truer words have been spoken.

Kids still buy this recycled garbage? All I see in this one is just some famous actor doing 5 minutes of lines.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Kids still buy this recycled garbage? All I see in this one is just some famous actor doing 5 minutes of lines.
    Yep, EA are amazed as well. They're like "Dude, this is ridiculous even for our level of marketing crappy games as cash grabs. How long are we gonna rehash the same crap over and over ?!".

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Same could be said for mario, FF and many other games.

If they can just get rid of the gimmicks and bring back a more traditional shooter...not a big fan of getting killed by toy cars and paper airplanes.

If you don't like the game/franchise, try to at least contribute constructively to the conversation; game-bashing is against the sub-forum rules and makes your keyboard smell like stale macaroni and cheese*.

*Your keyboard will not actually smell like stale macaroni and cheese. MMO-Champion is not responsible for any stank-ass keyboards resulting from posts made in this thread.

Tried playing Ghosts during the free weekend, and it was atrocious. My gunplay was I would say above average, if I saw someone as they saw me, I would kill them 80% of the time. 90% of my death were due to people camping in spots I would have never normally seen, it's beyond bullshit. '

I anticipate Advanced Warfare is going to be the same. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a very top notch game in terms of graphics, animations, the feel of the guns and responsive combat, etc. I'll never complain about that. I'm not a fan of the visual clutter in the maps though, but some of them are pretty good. There was one map where it was grassland+kind of castle-like ruins, I liked that one.

I see LOTS of aimbotting/cheating in Ghosts, and I think it will be the same on AW, at least on PC. Maybe not at first, but after a few months it will probably be prevalent.

That's my take on it. Can't really talk about gun balance or anything crazy like that because I didn't play it nearly enough. To be quite honest, I think FPS is just a tired genre. It might very well go the way of RTS one day, where just the elites of the gaming world play it.

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    Tried playing Ghosts during the free weekend, and it was atrocious. My gunplay was I would say above average, if I saw someone as they saw me, I would kill them 80% of the time. 90% of my death were due to people camping in spots I would have never normally seen, it's beyond bullshit. '

I anticipate Advanced Warfare is going to be the same. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a very top notch game in terms of graphics, animations, the feel of the guns and responsive combat, etc. I'll never complain about that. I'm not a fan of the visual clutter in the maps though, but some of them are pretty good. There was one map where it was grassland+kind of castle-like ruins, I liked that one.

I see LOTS of aimbotting/cheating in Ghosts, and I think it will be the same on AW, at least on PC. Maybe not at first, but after a few months it will probably be prevalent.

That's my take on it. Can't really talk about gun balance or anything crazy like that because I didn't play it nearly enough. To be quite honest, I think FPS is just a tired genre. It might very well go the way of RTS one day, where just the elites of the gaming world play it.
    I doubt AW is gona be the same, since its made by a compltly different studio. Ghosts and infity wards last game play the same. each studio has a niche that thier games feel like.

I see LOTS of aimbotting/cheating in Ghosts
    Iv seen this in CS 1.6 css halo 2 and on. Its not new, and its not unique to these games.

You're actually right. I for some reason figured Sledgehammer worked on the MP of Ghosts but that was Raven Software.

Here's hoping it's better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPF9ntGHIl0

new 10min gameplay video.

This really looks like a combo of unreal tourny, halo, and call of duty. Def liking this one.