Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Battlefield 4 also has similar issues in Ultra graphics modes, though slightly less noticeably until you hit 1440p.
    I don't know, I run Watch Dogs at about 40fps consistently without much of any lag at ultra settings (very rare occasional micro stutter when driving or something but it's like maybe a time or two a session if that).

BF4 at anywhere between 150-200fps (usually around the 175fps mark) at any given time on any map or player size 1080p ultra settings. Could probably bet I'd still see ~120 at 1440p.

I'd say the issues aren't similar in the least bit :P.

Although I do remember having a GTX 570 during BF4 Beta and the lag scared a hole in my pocket. Turned around and bought a 770 while I bought the second one shortly after release. The Beta was apparently laggy anyways lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    I don't know, I run Watch Dogs at about 40fps consistently without much of any lag at ultra settings (very rare occasional micro stutter when driving or something but it's like maybe a time or two a session if that).

BF4 at anywhere between 150-200fps (usually around the 175fps mark) at any given time on any map or player size 1080p ultra settings. Could probably bet I'd still see ~120 at 1440p.

I'd say the issues aren't similar in the least bit :P.

Although I do remember having a GTX 570 during BF4 Beta and the lag scared a hole in my pocket. Turned around and bought a 770 while I bought the second one shortly after release. The Beta was apparently laggy anyways lol.
    You have a pair of 4GB cards though, right? You wouldn't be afflicted by VRAM issues.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    You have a pair of 4GB cards though, right? You wouldn't be afflicted by VRAM issues.
    I'm just seeing a lot more issues with Watch Dogs than just VRAM is all. Not maximizing my VRAM for either game, yet I see a quarter of the performance with Watch Dogs. I honestly expected 60-80 at least.